How do I get my Google Analytics code?
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
How do I use Google Analytics code?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
What is GA code in Google Analytics?
What is an example of a property in Google Analytics?
A property is a website, mobile application, or device (e.g. a kiosk or point-of-sale device.) An account can contain one or more properties. In the Analytics tracking code, the property for a reporting view has a unique ID, which is a combination of the account ID and additional digits.
Do I need to put Google Analytics code on every page?
The script that triggers/sends the tracking events to Google Analytics must be loaded once (and only once) on every page of your site. … To find the tracking ID and code snippet: Sign in to your Google Analytics account.4 мая 2019 г.
How do Google Analytics work?
How do I interpret Google Analytics?
How To Interpret Google Analytics Reports
- Pageviews and Unique Pageviews. One of the simplest reports google analytics measures is pageviews, or the number of times the page loaded. …
- Visitors, Visits and Clicks. Visits are the equivalent of browser sessions. …
- Describing Visits and Visitors. …
- Describing Pageviews. …
- Traffic Sources. …
- Content Reports.
Why You Should Use Google Analytics?
7 Reasons to Use Google Analytics
- You can see how people find your website. …
- You can track what people do when they’re on your website. …
- You gain data on who’s visiting your website and how. …
- You can find the most popular pages on your website. …
- It helps you track conversions. …
- It’s free. …
- It’s easy.
What is the use of Google Analytics code?
Where do I put the Google Analytics code in HTML?
Add Analytics to Your Site
Next, you need to go to your website files. Find the tag on each of your web pages and add the code you copied in the previous section. The code will look like this, but with your own tracking ID substituted.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
Where do I see my Google Analytics?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
What are Google Analytics properties?
In Google Analytics, a property is a website, mobile application, or blog, etc., that is associated with a unique tracking ID. A Google Analytics account can contain one or more properties. Learn more about Google Analytics properties. A view is a set of specifications for tracking traffic on a single domain.