How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
To create a Google Analytics account:
- Click here to go to Google Analytics. …
- Once you have signed in to your Google account, click Access Google Analytics.
- Click Sign up.
- Fill in your Account Name, Website Name, Website URL, and select an Industry Category and Reporting Time Zone.
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below <body> tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
How do I add GTAG to WordPress?
Apply the Google Tracking Code into the WordPress theme’s header
- Log into the WordPress Administrator.
- Click on Appearance and then click on Editor.
- A typical WordPress theme will have a Theme Header (header. php). …
- Paste the Global Site Tag (gtag. …
- Click on Update File in order to save the code changes.
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
The code should be added near the top of the <head> tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.
Do I have Google Analytics?
The easiest way to check if you have Google Analytics is simply to visit analytics.google.com (https://analytics.google.com/) and see if you’re redirected to either the login screen or the dashboard of an account. An example of the Google Analytics Login Screen you might be returned to.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google. Integrating Google Analytics on WordPress.com is part of the WordPress.com Premium plan, that includes everything else you need to build a great website.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I view WordPress analytics?
On the primary Dashboard screen, you can see a more detailed overview of your site’s traffic.
- The “View detailed stats” button allows you to view your stats within your dashboard. …
- “View more stats on WordPress.com” allows you to access your site’s advanced stats on WordPress.com.
How do I link MonsterInsights to Google Analytics?
To get started, click on Insights » Settings in your WordPress dashboard menu. Now you can click the Authenticate with your Google account button to start the process. On the next screen that appears, select your profile. Next, you can click the Allow button to give MonsterInsights access to your Google Analytics data.
Should I add Google Analytics to every page?
The script that triggers/sends the tracking events to Google Analytics must be loaded once (and only once) on every page of your site. … To find the tracking ID and code snippet: Sign in to your Google Analytics account.4 мая 2019 г.
What is a Google Analytics code?