Where do I put the tracking code in Shopify?
Add Tracking Code to Shopify
- Log in to your Shopify Administration Dashboard.
- Click “Online Store”, then click “Themes”.
- In the top-right corner, next to your current theme, click the “Actions” button.
- Click “Edit Code”.
- Under ‘Layout’, click theme. …
- Scroll to the bottom of the document – just before the closing body tag ().
How do I integrate Google Analytics?
To set up Google Analytics, you simply have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Set up Google Tag Manager. Step 2: Create Google Analytics account. …
- Step 2: Create Google Analytics account. …
- Step 3: Set up analytics tag with Google Tag Manager. …
- Step 4: Set up goals. …
- Step 5: Link to Google Search Console.
How add Google Analytics to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
How do I set up Google Analytics for ecommerce?
Enable Ecommerce for a view
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view you want.
- In the VIEW column, click Ecommerce Settings.
- Set Enable Ecommerce to ON.
- Click Save.
Does Google Analytics work with Shopify?
If the questions you have about your store’s performance can’t be answered with the data available in Shopify’s analytics, then you can use Google Analytics. Google Analytics lets you track visitors, sessions, and other customer behavior on your store.
Can I put Google ads on Shopify?
Google Ads terminology
Google Ads – an online advertising platform, where you can pay to advertise your Shopify store, products, and content. … Bid – the highest amount you’re willing to pay for a click on your ad.
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
The code should be added near the top of the tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.
How do I access Google Analytics from my website?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
Can Google Analytics track sales?
To view your eCommerce stats, you’ll need to visit Insights » Reports from your dashboard and then click the eCommerce tab. Now you can your eCommerce store’s sales data. You can see your store’s total transactions, conversion rate, revenue, and average order value. You can also see your top-selling products.
How do I track revenue in Google Analytics?
How to Measure Revenue by Medium or Source in Google Analytics. Go to the Acquisition tab in Google Analytics. Under All Traffic click on Source/Medium. This page shows you traffic from each channel as well as revenue generated from each medium and source.