The 6 Most Important Reports in Google Analytics
- 1.) Mobile Overview Report. Audience > Mobile > Overview.
- 2.) Channels Report. Acquisition > All Traffic > Channels.
- 3.) Navigation Summary. Behavior > Site Content > All Pages > Navigation Tab.
- 4.) Landing Pages Report.
- 5.) Site Speed Overview Report.
- 6.) Goal Overview Report.
What should be in a Google Analytics report?
It shows visitor metrics, conversion rates, goal completions and page load time for each keyword. Use this data to figure out what keywords are working best for you, how many of them are actually contributing to your goals and what keywords you need to optimize for in the future.
How do I make a good Google Analytics report?
Create a Custom Report
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click Customization > Custom Reports > +New Custom Report.
- Enter a Title.
- (Optional) Click +add report tab.
- Select a report type: Explorer, Flat Table, Map Overlay, or Funnel.
- Define your dimension and metrics.
What are the 4 main types of reporting that Google Analytics does?
[GA4] About Google Analytics 4 reports
- Acquisition: how you acquire traffic to your site or app.
- Engagement: user engagement by events, pages, and screens.
- Monetization: revenue by items, promotions, and coupons.
- Retention: retention by new and returning users, cohorts, and lifetime value.
What to look for in Analytics?
5 Red Flags to Look for in Your Google Analytics Data
- Low Time On Page. Time On Site is a key metric that you need to look out for when analyzing your Google Analytics account.
- High Bounce Rate.
- High Self Referrals.
- Low Website Visitors to Leads Ratio.
- Low Number of Visitors.
What are the three different types of reports in Google Analytics?
There are also three different report types: explorer, flat table, and map overlay. Explorer: This is the basic report. It includes the line graph and the data table below, which you’re very familiar with. Flat table: This is one of the most common custom report types.
What does an analytics report look like?
Analytical reports are based on historical data, statistics and provide predictive analysis for a specific issue. An analytical report gives you: Letting the end-user view multidimensional charts and interact with data using data visualization tools; Being able to weigh options between multiple solutions.
How do I share a Google Analytics report?
As for sharing saved Google Analytics reports, navigate to Customization » Saved Reports, and pick the report you want to share. Then click on the Share option. You’ll see a new screen popup. Now enter the email addresses of the people with whom you want to share the report.
What is analytic report?
Analytical reports are essentially a specified form of business reports that evaluate a particular issue or set of circumstances within the company. Analytical reports also include recommendations on how to address the issue or set of circumstances at hand.
How do I schedule a report in Google Analytics?
First set your date range for the previous full month. Then to schedule a report for this data, click the Email button below the report title. From the Email Setup screen, choose the Schedule tab. Then add any email addresses to which you’d like the report sent.
How do I present data in Google Analytics?
Connect to Data Studio
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the account/property/view you wish to visualize.
- Navigate to Customization > Dashboards or Customization > Custom reports.
- At the top of the page, click one of the links to open a Data Studio template populated with your data.
What is the engagement report in Google Analytics?
The Engagement topic lets you measure user engagement by the events and conversion events that users trigger and the web pages and app screens that users visit. The reports can help you see the pages and screens with the most user engagement, as well as understand user behavior through events.
Is GA 360 free?
The standard version of Google Analytics (GA) is free, and the premium version Google Analytics 360 (GA360) is the paid version of Google Analytics with a tier-based pricing. Both versions can be used for tracking in all Visiolink applications.
Why Google Analytics report is important?
Google Analytics allows you to track and understand your customer’s behavior, user experience, online content, device functionality and more. Whether you have an eCommerce site or an informative site, you want to understand the behavior of your visitors to deliver better results.