Log into your Weebly account, select the site to which you want to add Google Analytics Code. Head over to Settings —- click open — SEO page. In the “Footer Code” section paste the Gtag code that you copied from Google Analytics site and make sure to save your work.
Where do I put Google Analytics code in Weebly?
Google will respond by showing you a block of code that you’ll be able to add to your Weebly site by following these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > SEO from the Site Builder.
- Paste the tracking code from Google Analytics into the Footer Code section.
- Click save and publish your site.
Where do I paste Google Analytics code?
According to Google: “The code should be added near the top of the <head> tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.”
Which part of your website do you add Google Analytics tracking code?
Add Tracking Code in the Right Place The script must be placed at the top of your website page, immediately before the </head> tag that appears on each page you want to track.
How do I add a tracking code to my Google site?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
Does Weebly allow Google Analytics?
Google Analytics provides powerful (and free) tracking for eCommerce. Weebly enables you to take advantage of this tracking through the Setup section of your Store tab. You can find this setting by going to the Admin tab of Analytics and clicking on eCommerce Settings in the far right column.
How do I add Google Tag Manager to Weebly?
Go into your Weebly Theme Setting, HTML / CSS Editor, and then click your header page. Add this code to the first body tag on this header page. You’re done! Verify complete installation using Google Tag Assistant.
Do I need to put Google Analytics code on every page?
You do need to put Google Analytics on every page that you are interested in tracking. Depending on what website builder you are using, it is done automatically for you.
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to Joomla?
Add Google Analytics to Your Joomla Template
- Copy the Global Site Tag from the previous step.
- Go to the Administrator Dashboard of your Joomla site.
- From Extensions > Templates > Styles select the default template of your Joomla site.
- Select the Custom Code tab.
- Paste the Global Site Tag into the Before </body> field.
Where should you paste your Google Analytics tracking code during the manual installation process?
Google’s official recommendation for adding the Google Analytic tracking code is place the tracking code in the HEADER SECTION ( <head>) of the website.
Where do you put the tracking code?
1Obtain your tracking code in your marketing automation tool. 2Locate your global footer in your content management system. 3When you have found your tracking code and located your global footer, copy and paste your tracking code into the footer.
How do I add code to my website?
To insert HTML code into any page on your web site, open your web page on which you want to place the HTML code in the Pages Editor. Place your cursor in the content where you want the HTML code to appear on the page and then click on the ” Insert HTML” icon in the toolbar (next to the “Source” icon).
How does Google Analytics code work?
How do I add Google Analytics to my Google site?
Linking your Google Analytics account to your Google Site
- Go to your Google Site you would like to track with this ID.
- Click on the Settings icon by the Publish button.
- Select Analytics in the left-hand column of the Settings pop-up window.
- Paste your Google Analytics Measurement ID in the box to the right.
How do I use Google Analytics?
How to Use Google Analytics
- Create a Google Analytics account.
- Add the name, URL, and industry of the website you want to track.
- Add a view to your property.
- Add your tracking code directly after the head tag of your site.
- Visit your GA portal and verify the code is working.