YouTube Analytics in advanced mode lets you see more specific data about your channels, assets, and audience. You can also compare content performance metrics and export your data. Click the Channels tab to view data from individual channels. Click the Assets tab to view data from individual assets.
What analytics can Youtubers see?
YouTube Analytics: The 15 Metrics That Actually Matter
- Watch Time. Watch time is the total amount of minutes viewers have spent watching your videos.
- Average Percentage Viewed.
- Average View Duration.
- Audience Retention.
- Impressions Click-Through Rate.
- Card Click-Through-Rate.
How do I use YouTube analytics?
YouTube analytics basics
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Point to your video and select Analytics. You can also view your latest video performance from the channel dashboard. Click a video title or thumbnail.
How much do Youtubers make analytics?
The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. On average, a YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views, which equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
Does YouTube analytics show who views your profile?
The Audience tab in YouTube Analytics gives you an overview of who’s watching your videos and insights on their demographics. The key metrics card shows your returning & new viewers, unique viewers, subscribers, total members.
How do you increase views on YouTube?
How to Get More Views on YouTube
- Create Compelling Content.
- Encourage Viewers to Subscribe.
- Create Playlists to Keep People Watching.
- Promote Other Videos with End Screens and Cards.
- Add a Watermark to Your Videos.
- Make Sure Your Videos Are Embedding Enabled.
- Promote Your Videos on Other Social Channels.
Can YouTubers see who disliked their videos?
YouTube users will no longer see how many dislikes a video has got. The platform says it’s made the change to protect users from “dislike bombing” and to reduce “stress and embarrassment” for creators. 2
How can I increase my YouTube channel subscribers?
How to get YouTube subscribers: 12 tips to increase your fanbase
- Create consistent content.
- Leverage your channel trailer.
- Ask your viewers directly to subscribe.
- Make it easy for people to subscribe.
- Create engaging thumbnails.
- Collaborate with other creators.
- Create searchable titles.
- Create bingeable playlists.
Are my own views counted on YouTube?
Do your own views count on YouTube? Yes, your own views count if you play your own YouTube video — but only if you do it once or twice, not if you constantly refresh the page.
How much money do you get for 5000 views on YouTube?
Some of Sellfy’s numbers: A creator with 5,000 views per month can earn between $1 and $20 from AdSense. That same creator could earn between $170 and $870 per month selling merch.
Do YouTubers get paid for subscribers?
To start earning money directly from YouTube, creators must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past year. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for YouTube’s Partner Program, which allows creators to start monetizing their channels through ads, subscriptions, and channel memberships.
Can YouTubers see who subscribed their videos?
So, can YouTubers see their subscribers? Yes, but they can only see subscribers who have chosen to let their subscriptions be public.
How do I see average views on YouTube?
In the search bar, type “youtube.com” to see the total number of sessions driven from YouTube. You can also view the average session duration and bounce rate (the percentage of your visitors who exited your site after a single-page session).
How do I get more views on YouTube for free?
Get Views from YouTube’s Organic Search Results
- Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles.
- Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
- Use Tags.
- Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
- Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
- Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
- Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
- Use Guest YouTubers.