On Your WordPress.com Site Head to My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic and scroll down until you find the Google Analytics section.
How do I install Google Analytics dashboard on WordPress?
- Install Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress by ExactMetrics either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server. (
- Activate Google Analytics for WordPress by ExactMetrics.
- Navigate to the Insights tab in your WordPress admin menu and configure the plugin.
How do I read Google Analytics audience overview?
See Audiences data
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Select Audience > Audiences.
How do I use Google Analytics for my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I view metrics in WordPress?
To view your metrics in WordPress, choose Insights in your dashboard menu. Note that it may take up to a day for your Google Analytics data to appear.
How do I use Google Analytics audience?
Create an audience
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property in which you want to create the audience.
- In the Property column, click Audience Definitions > Audiences.
- Click + New Audience.
- By default, your new audience is based on data from the current reporting view.
What does Google Analytics audience show you?
Google Analytics’ Audience reports is the first set of reports listed in the navigation menu. The Audience reports tells you how much traffic and the type of audience that makes up that traffic. It sets the foundation for the other reports you’ll dive into next – because we all like seeing those vanity metrics first.
What data can you not track in Google Analytics?
A big list of what Google Analytics can & cannot do
- See how many users are on your site right now.
- What cities and countries your users are visiting from.
- Finding out what devices your audience uses.
- Find your audience interests.
- The channels that drive the most traffic.
- Keep track of your marketing campaigns.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How do I use Google Analytics for SEO?
15 Ways To Track Your SEO Efforts Using Google Analytics
- Sync your Search Console account.
- Create SEO-related goals.
- Use the organic visitors’ segment.
- Compare non-organic visitors to organic.
- Find top-performing content.
- Look at top-performing landing pages.
- Use the Content Drilldown report.
Is Analytics same as dashboarding?
Dashboards also uncover the relative performance in our data. Here the “what?” of data is brought to light with the excellent technological workings of the dashboard. Analytics Answers the “ Why Behind the What ” So if dashboards answer the “what,” then analytics answer the “why” behind the what.