To locate post or article analytics:
- Tap your profile picture, then tap View Profile.
- Scroll down to the Activity section and tap See all.
- Tap the Articles or Posts tab based on what you’re looking for.
- Tap the / Analytics icon below your post or article.
How do you find top performing posts on Instagram?
Go to the fourth screen of your insights to see website clicks. To find out more about your top posts, tap the See More link next to Top Posts. Click the See More link beside Top Posts to view more details about your top posts. You can now see the top six posts from the past seven days sorted by impressions.
How do I see more detailed on Instagram analytics?
Instagram account analytics
- In the app, go to your profile.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Insights.
- View your content overview, including accounts reached, content interactions, total followers and content shared.
How do I find my top performing posts on Facebook?
To find out how your recent posts have been performing, go to your Facebook Page and complete the following steps:
- From the top/left menu, click Insights.
- On the left-hand side menu, click Posts. A table displays all of your published posts, starting with the most recent.
How do I get the best Instagram analytics?
The 10 best Instagram analytics tools for 2021
- SocialFox. When it comes to running a successful Instagram campaign, SocialFox has the right tools to get the results you want.
- Sprout Social.
How do I see my Instagram stats?
To access Insights from your account page, tap the bar graph icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. To see analytics for an individual post, navigate to the post and tap View Insights in the bottom-left corner. To see data for a story, open the story and tap the names in the bottom-left corner.
How do you see Livesights on Instagram?
Go to your Instagram profile and navigate to your Settings by tapping on the hamburger icon in the top right corner:
- When in Settings, tap Account:
- Then, tap Switch to Professional Account:
- Next, navigate to Insights to view metrics on your Instagram Live videos.
How do you see how many people have viewed your Instagram post?
Go on the photo that you’d like to check, and tap ‘View Insights’. Instagram will then show you a breakdown of the number of times the photo has been saved, as well as the number of users it reached and the number of profile visits you received off the back of it.
What metrics does Instagram measure?
7 Instagram Metrics You Should Track to Measure Performance
- Follower Growth Rate.
- Engagement Per Follower.
- Website Traffic.
- Link Clicks.
- 5. Comments Per Post.
- Instagram Stories Engagement.
How do I get my Facebook page stats?
The Insights feature is built into the administrator interface.
- Log in to Facebook and click the Facebook page title you want to get statistics for in the left sidebar.
- Click the “View Insights” link in the right sidebar of your Facebook page to view the user and interaction statistics overview for the past month.
How do I find out when my audience is most active on Facebook?
It’s simple, head to your Facebook page, and at the top click ‘Insights’, then down the left side menu go to ‘Posts’. There is then a tab at the top titled ‘When your face is online’. It does show an average overall (above) but if you hover over each day it gives you a day-specific graph (below).
What happens when you get 1000 likes on Facebook?
If you pay $10 for 1,000 likes, you ‘ll end up with an unqualified, disengaged audience — or even fake likes from fake accounts. In the end, it’s just a waste of money.
How do I Analyse Instagram analytics?
How to view Insights on Instagram
- Go to your profile by tapping your profile picture in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Insights at the top of the menu to the right of the graph icon.
- You can now see insights and analytics about your Instagram account.
How do I Analyse my Instagram account?
How to use the Profile Analyzer for Instagram? To start using Profile Analyzer, just type in the username of a person whose account you want to analyze without the @ sign and click Analyze. You get the results in less than 30 seconds.
How do I find my Instagram analytics?
Start by tapping on the menu icon in the top right corner of your profile, and then click on Insights tab, which will open the analytics for your business or creator profile. Alternately, you can tap the Insights button on your profile page.