On the left sidebar, click on “More” then “Analytics”. Alternatively, you can access your Twitter analytics through this direct link: analytics.twitter.com. Once you access Twitter analytics for the first time, Twitter will start to pull impression and engagement data for tweets.
How do I see someones Twitter Analytics?
To access your Tweet activity:
- On a desktop or laptop computer, visit analytics.twitter.com and click on Tweets.
- In the Twitter app for iOS or Android, tap the analytics icon visible in your Tweets. Make sure you have installed the latest version of Twitter for iPhone, iPad, or Twitter for Android.
Is there a Twitter tool to analyze another user?
The Account Analysis Tool helps people to analyze Twitter accounts themselves. Without the need to install anything or learn how the Twitter API works. Just open the tool in your browser (desktop works best), login with your Twitter account (read-only oAuth) and enter the account you want to analyze.
How do I see other Twitter stats?
The built-in Twitter analytics tool is available for all accounts. To enter it, click on your profile photo in the upper right corner of the screen and select Analytics in the menu.
Can you track someone’s Twitter activity?
Click the “Activity” tab to view the activity of people you follow. All the latest favorites, retweets and follows are highlighted on this page. The Activity page is similar to Facebook’s news feed. To view more information, click the “Tweets,” “Who to Follow,” “Find Friends” or “Popular Accounts” tab.
What can Twitter Analytics tell you?
Twitter Analytics shows you how your audience is responding to your content, what’s working, and what’s not. Use this data to optimize your future Twitter campaigns and get better results.
Does Twitter Analytics count my view?
Profile Visits – The total number of users visiting your Twitter profile. Twitter Analytics won’t count your own visits to your own profile.
What is Mentionmapp?
Mentionmapp is a useful app for Twitter that provides users a visual map of a specific network. You can see your own network connections, or search for another Twitter user and view their network. You can also search hashtags and see the users that are tweeting them.
How do you analyze Twitter analytics?
In the Twitter Analytics dashboard
- From your Twitter home page, click More.
- This will open the Twitter analytics home dashboard in a new tab.
- Click on Tweets in the menu bar for an analytics deep-dive.
- Under More in the menu bar, click Video to analyze metrics on your published videos.
How do you analyze someone’s followers on Twitter?
How to Analyze Twitter Followers Effectively
- Get The Right Tools.
- How Many Fake Followers do You Have?
- What Do Your Followers Tweet About?
- When Are Your Followers Active?
- Which Influencers Are Following Me?
- Which Followers Engage the Most?
- What Type of Content Resonates With Your Followers?
How can you see whos viewing your Twitter?
How to See Who Viewed Your Twitter Profile
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap on More, select the Analytics.
- Click on the “Turn Analytics On” option.
- Tap on the Profile Visits.
- You will see a number of people who viewed your profile.
Does Twitter count multiple views from the same person?
Some sites don’t count a repeat impression from the same person in the same session, specifically to avoid showing inflated states like that. Fortunately, Twitter doesn’t count your own impressions on your own tweets.
How do I know who stalks my Twitter?
It’s not possible to find out who is vising your profile on Twitter. Unlike LinkedIn, which gives you the option to view who clicks on your profile, Twitter does not offer this feature. The only way you can tell if someone has even seen your tweets is through direct interaction.
Can someone tell if you stalk them on Twitter?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing. That said, if a user wants to have a general idea about how many people have seen a tweet, they can do so by visiting the Twitter Analytics page.