Set up Google Analytics Google Analytics can be enabled from Enfold Theme Options Google Services Google Analytics Google Analytics Tracking Code.
How do I add Google Analytics 4 tags to WordPress?
Add GA4 to WordPress
- Step 1: Go to Your Google Analytics Account.
- Step 2: Create a New Google Analytics 4 Property.
- Step 3: Add All Property Details.
- Step 4: Select “Web” Option.
- Step 5: Set Up Web Stream.
- Step 6: Connect Your Existing Analytics Property to GA4.
- Step 7: Install Tracking Code on Your WordPress Website.
How do I install a Google Analytics tag?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to my website?
Select the appropriate Account and Property, then click ‘Tracking Info’ in the middle column labeled ‘Property’. Click ‘Tracking Code’ under ‘Tracking Info’ to access the website tracking code you’ll need to install on your website. On this page, you’ll see a box with multiple lines of code.
Is GA4 free?
#4 Free connection to Big Query GA4 comes with a free connection to Big Query. Earlier this feature was available only to the GA 360 customers. So now you can access the raw GA data and can run SQL queries on it.
Do I need GA4?
For the majority of people, the short answer is no. At least, not completely. But, if you are a massive global brand with both a website and an app, you should probably get this on your roadmap sooner rather than later.
How do you set up Google Analytics on WordPress?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics.
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin.
- Authenticate Your Google Account.
- Select the Profile You Want to Track.
- Start Tracking.
How do I see Google tags in Google Analytics?
Where can you find the data in Google Analytics? To see the events, how often they occur, and how many tags they send, you can use the Event reports in Google Analytics. To see details about the individual tags sent, use the Ecommerce reports.
What are Google Analytics tags?
Where do I add global tags in WordPress?
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the upload tab.
- Browse for the plugin file (global-site-tag-tracking.zip) on your computer.
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button.
Can you use Google Analytics on a WordPress website?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
How do I add a tracking code to my WordPress site?
How do I add the tracking code to a WordPress website?
- Install the plugin: Header and Footer.
- Go to the configuration panel of the plugin.
- Under the “Page head and footer” tab, add the tracking code to the section which says “Code to be added to the HEAD section of every page”:
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I add tracking to my website?
1 Obtain your tracking code in your marketing automation tool. 2Locate your global footer in your content management system. 3When you have found your tracking code and located your global footer, copy and paste your tracking code into the footer.