Get to YouTube analytics
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Point to your video and select Analytics. You can also view your latest video performance from the channel dashboard. Click a video title or thumbnail.
How do I track my YouTube earnings?
If you’re in the YouTube Partner Program, the Revenue tab in YouTube Analytics shows you which videos are earning the most money and which revenue sources are most profitable. Check your YouTube revenue
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Analytics.
- From the top menu, select Revenue.
Is YouTube Analytics real time?
See your analytics in real time These are literal live analytics. If you share a video and want to monitor how well it’s doing within the first couple days of uploading, you can come here and watch your analytics develop in real time.
What time does YouTube Analytics update?
Keep in mind that: Estimated earnings data in YouTube Analytics is updated daily. YouTube Analytics has a data delay of approximately 2 days for estimated earnings data. Estimated earnings data in YouTube Analytics doesn’t reflect invalid activity adjustments in real time.
Where can I find YouTube Analytics?
If you don’t already have it on your phone, download the appropriate version for iPhone or Android.
- Open YouTube Studio and sign in to your account.
- You’ll see a few summary metrics on the main dashboard.
- Toggle between Overview, Reach, Engagement, and Audience, depending on the information you’re looking for.
How do I see someones YouTube Analytics?
Step by step guide to YouTube Analytics on YouTube Studio
- Open the YouTube Studio app. You will be taken to your dashboard.
- Click on the Analytics tab.
- Under Analytics, scroll through Overview, Reach, Engagement and Audience.
Can I watch my own YouTube video to get 4000 watch hours?
Can you watch your own YouTube videos for getting 4000 watch hours? No, don’t do it.
How much does 1000 views on YouTube pay India?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings: Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
How do I increase YouTube real time views?
How to Get More Views on YouTube
- Create Compelling Content.
- Encourage Viewers to Subscribe.
- Create Playlists to Keep People Watching.
- Promote Other Videos with End Screens and Cards.
- Add a Watermark to Your Videos.
- Make Sure Your Videos Are Embedding Enabled.
- Promote Your Videos on Other Social Channels.
Does rewatching a YouTube video count as a view?
Do replays count as views on YouTube? Yes, but only if the replays seem natural. If you replay a video once, it will count as a view. However, if you constantly refresh the page to artificially up the view count, YouTube will pinpoint this as a spamming practice (see the Views, reloaded definition above).
How do I see my YouTube channel stats?
View analytics by channel
- Open the YouTube Studio app.
- Tap Menu. Analytics.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
How can I get 4000 hours fast?
4000 hours in minutes One hour equals 60 minutes, so all we have to do is multiply both numbers. 4000 hours x 60 minutes = 240,000 minutes! To get to 4000 hours of YouTube watch time, you have to generate 240,000 minutes of YouTube watch time.
Can YouTube take views away?
YouTube takes the currency of views very seriously. They regularly sweep out subscribers and views that are bots or even illegitimate in some way. It’s YouTube’s way of making sure a real view is counted as a view and no one can “cheat the system.” Click here to watch why YouTube takes away your views.
Will the watch hours decrease if I delete a video in YouTube?
Yes. The total watch hours for the channel will be impacted by deleting videos. The historical totals as shown in YouTube Analytics will not be, though the titles of the videos will no longer be listed, just the video ID of the deleted video.