YouTube analytics basics
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Point to your video and select Analytics. You can also view your latest video performance from the channel dashboard. Click a video title or thumbnail.
Is there a way to see YouTube stats?
In order to view your YouTube Analytics, sign in to your YouTube account and go to your Creator Studio. From there, click into the Analytics tab in the menu on the left of your screen. In order to check which of your videos are performing the best, click on Watch time under Watch time reports.
How do I see insights on YouTube?
YouTube Insight Overview: To access Insight, go to the list of uploaded videos, and there will be an Insight button next to each video – as seen in the above image. By clicking this button, you will be redirected to Insight’s dashboard. You can choose whether to view statistics for the selected video or all videos.
How do I export YouTube Analytics?
Export data for a channel or video
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Analytics.
- Find the report you’d like to download and click SEE MORE.
- Make any adjustments you’d like to the report.
- At the top, select Export current view.
- Choose your preferred file format.
What is YouTube Analytics API?
The YouTube Analytics API enables you to generate custom reports containing YouTube Analytics data. The API supports reports for channels and for content owners. As such, the dimensions you choose for a report determine how YouTube calculates the values for the metrics in that report.
How much data does an hour of YouTube use?
How much data does YouTube use? Data usage from streaming on YouTube is affected by the quality video quality, of which there are six different settings available. YouTube uses approximately 562.5MB of data per hour when streaming at 480p resolution (standard definition), according to research by MakeUseOf.com.
How do I export a YouTube playlist to excel?
How to export YouTube playlists to EXCEL CSV?
- In your Library, select the Playlists category Playlists Tab.
- Select the playlist to export and use () or right click > Export as File.
- Select EXCEL CSV format to export.
- Click on Download File to save the exported tracklist on your device!
How do you view and analyze YouTube statistics for any video?
View analytics for specific videos
- Open the YouTube Studio app.
- Tap Menu. Videos and select the video you’d like to see data for.
- In the Analytics section, tap View more.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
How do I link my data studio to YouTube Analytics?
How to connect to YouTube Analytics
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- In the top left, click.
- Select the YouTube Analytics connector.
- If prompted to grant Data Studio access to your account, click AUTHORIZE.
- Select a connection option (described below) and provide your connection details.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
How do I get my API key for YouTube Analytics?
Wait a moment as google prepares your project.
- Fill in whatever Project Name you want.
- Then click GoogleAPIs link in the top left corner and then click the link option called “YouTube Data API.” It’s under YouTube API’s.
- Now click on the “ENABLE” button.
- Next click on the blue ‘Go to Credentials’ button to the right.