Create or sign in to your Analytics account:
- Go to google.com/analytics.
- Do one of the following: To create an account, click Start for free. To sign in to your account, Click Sign in to Analytics.
How do I set up Google Analytics for the first time?
Get started with Analytics
- Create an Analytics account. Go to google.com/analytics. To create an account, click Start for free. If you already have a Google Analytics account, click Sign in to Analytics.
- Set up Analytics on your website and/or app.
Is a Google Analytics account free?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
Do you need an account for Google Analytics?
To use Analytics, you must be signed in with a registered Google Account email address and password. If you don’t have a Google account, create your Google Account now. Having a Google account does not automatically grant you access to Analytics—you must also register for Analytics, a one-time, simple process.
How do I create a 2021 Google Analytics account?
Visit analytics.google.com and click the Signup button to create a Google Analytics account. You’ll get the Google Analytics tracking code, once you follow below steps. After you click the signup button, click further and choose a property name and URL followed by your industry and time zone.
How do I create a new Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How do I get started with Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Is Google Analytics free vs paid?
Google offers two versions of Google Analytics. The standard version of Google Analytics (GA) is free, and the premium version Google Analytics 360 (GA360) is the paid version of Google Analytics with a tier-based pricing. Both versions can be used for tracking in all Visiolink applications.
How much is Google Analytics account?
Google Analytics 360, also known as Google Analytics premium will cost you the amount of $150,000 per year.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How do I access Google Analytics without a Gmail account?
You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
How do I grant access to Google Analytics?
How to grant access to Google Analytics
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left to access the Admin section.
- In the Account column, click User Management.
- Click the blue plus button in the top right to add a new user, then click Add users.
- Enter the users email address.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.