How to install Google Analytics on your eBay Webstore and submit it to Google for search indexing
- Step 1 – Set up a new Google Analytics property.
- Step 2 – Install your Google Site Tag code:
- Step 3 – Tell Google About it:
- Step 8 – Inspect your Webstore with Google.
How do I use eBay Analytics?
Activating Listing Analytics
- Visit your My eBay page.
- Click on the Applications tab.
- Scroll to the “Featured Apps” box and click “See All” at the upper-right hand corner of the box.
- In the search box that appears, type “Listing Analytics” and click the “Search” button.
How can I see traffic on eBay?
- Go to My eBay and log in if required.
- Click the “Manage My Store” link on the left side of the page.
- Click the “Traffic Reports” link.
- Use the menu on the left side of the page to select the report you want to display.
How do I use Google data analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I link my eBay account to Google?
To find your store’s URL, click the red store tag next to your eBay user ID to go to your store, and then copy and paste the URL (in the address line of your browser) into the URL line on the form. There are no guarantees here, but odds are you’ll find your little shop on Google within a few weeks.
Does eBay have analytics?
eBay Listing Analytics helps you become a more effective seller. You can review key metrics of your listings and see how your listings are performing.
How do I research a product to sell on eBay?
One of the first and cheapest places to start your research is with eBay’s completed listings, a free tool available to eBay users. Review completed listings to review the final price on items similar to those you want to sell. Look at how many of the products are sold to get an idea of their popularity.
What is SEO in eBay?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the key to getting greater visibility— for free. SEO means using the best techniques to optimize how your listings appear in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and even eBay’s search.
How do I optimize my eBay sales?
Do’s of Optimizing Your eBay Listing
- Choose three to five keywords.
- Include ISBNs or UPCs when possible.
- Offer free shipping to increase exposure.
- Allow at least two weeks for returns.
- Post two or more pictures of the product.
- Don’t keyword stuff.
- Don’t post blurry pictures.
How do I rank higher on eBay?
How to Rank Higher and Get Your Listings Seen in eBay Search?
- 1) Keywords and Titles should be a priority!
- 2) Include multiple, high quality and detailed images:
- 3) List your product category accordingly on eBay:
- 4) Detailed product descriptions:
- 5) Hassle-free shipping and return policies:
How do I use Google Analytics for ecommerce?
Enable Ecommerce for a view
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view you want.
- In the VIEW column, click Ecommerce Settings.
- Set Enable Ecommerce to ON.
- Click Save.
What is the best way to use Google Analytics?
How to Use Google Analytics
- Create a Google Analytics account.
- Add the name, URL, and industry of the website you want to track.
- Add a view to your property.
- Add your tracking code directly after the head tag of your site.
- Visit your GA portal and verify the code is working.
Why is Google Analytics free?
For those users that are not advertisers, perhaps Google Analytics will give them the confidence to try it – that is Google Analytics helps Google acquire more advertisers. So giving away Google Analytics for free is a valid business model as it helps generate revenue for the business.
How do I promote my eBay store on Google?
Many an eBay seller uses the following strategies to promote their Store:
- Share it on social media.
- Buy a domain name and redirect it to their Store.
- Build links to their Store or domain name from other websites.
- Write blog posts that link to their Store.
- Advertise through third parties like Google Ads.
Can I advertise my eBay store on Google?
You choose keywords to let Google know where to place your ads. Just come up with some relevant keywords to promote your website or eBay Store. CPC (cost-per-click): You determine how much you’ll pay for each click on your keywords. You can pay as little as $.
How do I link my website to eBay?
Use HTML to insert the link in the body of your listing.
- Log in to your eBay account, and create a new listing, or access the saved listing to which you want to add a link.
- Select the “HTML” tab of the listing description field.
- Click inside the description to place the cursor where you want the website link to appear.