How to install Google Analytics on your eBay Webstore and submit it to Google for search indexing
- Step 1 – Set up a new Google Analytics property.
- Step 2 – Install your Google Site Tag code:
- Step 3 – Tell Google About it:
- Step 8 – Inspect your Webstore with Google.
How do I get eBay Analytics?
Activating Listing Analytics
- Visit your My eBay page.
- Click on the Applications tab.
- Scroll to the “Featured Apps” box and click “See All” at the upper-right hand corner of the box.
- In the search box that appears, type “Listing Analytics” and click the “Search” button.
How can I see traffic on eBay?
- Go to My eBay and log in if required.
- Click the “Manage My Store” link on the left side of the page.
- Click the “Traffic Reports” link.
- Use the menu on the left side of the page to select the report you want to display.
Is eBay affiliate with Google?
eBay’s collaboration with Google is among one of the first brands to take advantage of the multi-surface switching capability, which allows you carry a voice conversation on Google Assistant over to your phone, seamlessly.
How do I customize my eBay listing?
Go to your active listings in Seller Hub. Check the box beside each listing you want to make a change to. Revise a listing
- In Selling Activity – opens in new window or tab, find the listing you’d like to revise.
- Select Revise from More actions.
- Make your changes, then select Revise it to save the updated listing.
Can I use Google Analytics for eBay?
eBay + Google Analytics Integrations Zapier lets you send info between eBay and Google Analytics automatically—no code required. Triggers when a new order is made. Send a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.
Does eBay have analytics?
eBay Listing Analytics helps you become a more effective seller. You can review key metrics of your listings and see how your listings are performing.
What is SEO in eBay?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the key to getting greater visibility— for free. SEO means using the best techniques to optimize how your listings appear in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and even eBay’s search.
How do I optimize my eBay listing?
Do’s of Optimizing Your eBay Listing
- Choose three to five keywords.
- Include ISBNs or UPCs when possible.
- Offer free shipping to increase exposure.
- Allow at least two weeks for returns.
- Post two or more pictures of the product.
- Don’t keyword stuff.
- Don’t post blurry pictures.
Can I see how many views my eBay listing has?
It tracks how many times eBay users have looked at your listings. You can find page views beside your listings in the following places: My eBay – Selling overview. Seller Hub – Manage active listings tab.
Why is eBay called eBay?
The company officially changed the name of its service from AuctionWeb to eBay in September 1997, after Echo Bay Technology Group, Omidyar’s consulting firm. The domain name echobay.com was already taken by a gold mining company, so Omidyar shortened it to eBay.com.
Who owns eBay Google?
#26 Pierre Omidyar Pierre Omidyar founded online auction firm eBay in 1995 and now serves on the company’s board.
What was the first item sold on eBay?
Mark Fraser purchased the first item that eBay founder Pierre Omidyar listed on the site in 1995: a broken laser pointer.
How do I create categories in my eBay store?
Click the “Manage My Store” link on the left side of the page. Click the “Store Categories” link on the left side of the page. Click the category name link for the category where you’d like to add sub-categories. Click the Add Category button.
What is eBay CrazyLister?
CrazyLister is listing software for eBay and Amazon sellers. Sellers can list inventory on eBay and Amazon in bulk, and manage all listings from one place. CrazyLister has over 200 eBay listing templates, which are customizable using a drag-and-drop editor.
How do I list multiple items in one listing on eBay?
To create bulk listings with the new listing tool.
- Select Edit all options beside Pricing.
- Select Buy It Now.
- Select Quantity and enter the number of items you’re selling.
- Complete the rest of your listing and select Done.