Step by step guide to YouTube Analytics on YouTube Studio
- Open the YouTube Studio app. You will be taken to your dashboard.
- Click on the Analytics tab.
- Under Analytics, scroll through Overview, Reach, Engagement and Audience.
Can you track analytics on YouTube?
YouTube Analytics can be used to monitor the performance of your channel and videos with up-to-date metrics and reports. To access this data in YouTube Analyitics, first sign in to YouTube Studio and then select Analytics from the left navigation menu. Within this section you’ll see different tabs.
How do you see people’s views on YouTube?
Here’s How to Check Total Views on YouTube Channel:
- Click on my channel.
- Click on About.
- on mobile: Scroll down to the bottom to view current total views and current subscriber count.
- on desktop: Look under Stats for total views and under the channel name for current subscriber count. ( See Below)
Is YouTube Analytics the same as Google Analytics?
Google Analytics doesn’t show the specific videos people are watching. For each video, the YouTube analytics tool can tell you how many unique viewers watched a video, how much of the video they watched, and how many users clicked the Like button.
Can I see who viewed my playlist on YouTube?
You’ll be able to see the total number of video views from your playlists, how many times your viewers started watching a playlist, the average time they watched, and more.
What information can YouTube analytics provide?
YouTube Analytics can provide Traffic source and device information, where people are watching your videos. YouTube Analytics provides you information about traffic source and device. It can help you understand where people are watching your videos from and what are the devices they are using to watch your video.
Is Social Blade accurate?
HuffPost wrote that “Social Blade estimates earnings for each YouTube channel based on the money generated for every thousand ad views. These estimates aren’t exact. Instead, they create a minimum and maximum amount that a channel could be earning; in some cases, the range can be huge.
How do I set up YouTube Analytics?
Get to YouTube analytics
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Point to your video and select Analytics. You can also view your latest video performance from the channel dashboard. Click a video title or thumbnail.
How do I set up Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.