In YouTube, open your channel settings and click the View Additional Features link. When Creator Studio opens, click Channel and then Advanced in the left-hand sidebar. Scroll down to the bottom of the Advanced screen and paste the copied ID into the Google Analytics Property Tracking ID field.
Can you track YouTube in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics will no longer gather new data from YouTube channel pages after deprecating the connection between the two services. Google Analytics stopped collecting data from YouTube channel pages on February 1, 2021. Historical data will remain accessible but new data will not be tracked.
How do I Analyse my YouTube channel?
Step by step guide to YouTube Analytics on YouTube Studio
- Open the YouTube Studio app. You will be taken to your dashboard.
- Click on the Analytics tab.
- Under Analytics, scroll through Overview, Reach, Engagement and Audience.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I set up Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I see YouTube daily views?
It’s under your YouTube channel’s icon, next to the “Channel” option. If you are using the YouTube mobile app, scroll through the top menu to see this option. Move to the Stats header. You can see the total views of your selected channel under the “Stats” title.
How do I see unique views on YouTube?
To access the feature, visit the YouTube Insights page for the video in question and click ‘Show Unique Users’ under the ‘Views’ tab. A yellow line depicting unique views will appear alongside the standard green line showing absolute views, allowing you to easily gauge how many repeat hits you have.