You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics. If you are already signed in to Google (e.g. you are signed in to your Gmail account), you’ll be taken directly to the Analytics user interface.
How do I connect to Google Analytics?
How to connect to Google Analytics
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- In the top left, click.
- Select the Analytics connector.
- If prompted to grant Data Studio access to your account, click AUTHORIZE.
- Select an account.
- Select a property.
- To connect to Universal Analytics (“Web”), select a view.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
How do I access my Google Analytics dashboard?
To access your Dashboards:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
Why can’t I access my Google Analytics account?
It may be that the last person who managed your Google Analytics left your company without giving you the account credentials, or you’ve switched to a new agency and your former agency didn’t give you the account login information.
How do I find my Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
How do I add a user to my Google Analytics account?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I use Google Analytics?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I grant access to Google Analytics?
How to grant access to Google Analytics
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left to access the Admin section.
- In the Account column, click User Management.
- Click the blue plus button in the top right to add a new user, then click Add users.
- Enter the users email address.
Can you access Google Analytics without a Gmail account?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
What is Google Analytics account?
An Analytics account is a way to name and organize how you track one or more properties (e.g. websites, mobile apps, point-of-sale devices) using Analytics.
Where do I find my Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I restore Google Analytics?
How to Recover your Google Analytics Account in 3 Steps
- STEP 1: Prove Ownership of the Site.
- STEP 2: Fill in the “Troubleshooter contact form” form and request permissions.
- STEP 3: Wait for the response from Google and provide additional information if necessary.
How do I find my Google Analytics password?
- You may be given the option to select an account.
- If not, choose the “Use another account” option.
- If you know the corresponding email address, but not the password, then click the “Forgot password?” link and follow the instructions to recover your password via email or phone number.
How do I check Google Analytics on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).