As for sharing saved Google Analytics reports, navigate to Customization » Saved Reports, and pick the report you want to share. Then click on the Share option. You’ll see a new screen popup. Now enter the email addresses of the people with whom you want to share the report.
How do I share a custom report with another user?
How do I share custom reports with other users on my account?
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Click the Custom reports tab.
- Hi the Edit link for the custom report you want to share.
- Choose All under Share with.
- Click Save and close.
How do I share my Google Analytics dashboard?
Click on the ‘Share in Solutions Gallery’ menu item, if you want to share your dashboard with the general public in the Google Analytics Solutions Gallery. When you do that, you are only sharing the dashboard configuration. You are not sharing your traffic data.
How do I send reports in Google Analytics?
To share a report:
- Open the report you’d like to share.
- Click Share (across from the report title).
- The email address you used as your login is listed in the From field.
- In the To field, enter a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Enter a subject, and select the attachment format and frequency.
How do I share my Analytics data?
If you need to distribute a snapshot of your Dashboard data to people who might not have access to your Analytics account, the Share > Email option is for you. You can send them a customized email with an attached PDF file showing your Dashboard to any valid email account. Sending a Dashboard via a weekly email.
What is secondary dimensions in Google Analytics?
A “secondary dimension” is an additional report dimension for more specific analysis in Google Analytics. It is a key-value that provides an additional level of sorting and/or aggregation in your report.
How do I share a saved report?
And to share a saved report, go to Customization » Saved Reports and then select the report you want to share. Next, click the Share option on the top right corner. A new window will popup on your screen. Here you can enter the details for sharing your saved reports.
How do I give someone access to my Google Analytics?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
Can I use Google Analytics on someone elses website?
Conclusion. You can install and see Google Analytics on any website, and be able to see how many visitors they get. You can’t see Google Analytics data for another website unless the person who owns the website gives you access, or shows it to you.
Can you schedule reports in Google Analytics?
First, visit your Google Analytics dashboard and click the Email tab under Standard reporting. This will start your base email report with the dashboard information. Add your email where you want to recieve the analytics report, select the format you would like the report and select the schedule.
How do you email weekly reports?
Guidelines for Writing Email Reports
- Use the Subject line to Introduce Your Email Report.
- Develop a Format for Writing Your Email Report.
- Focus on Relevant Details in Your Email Report.
- Proofread Email Reports before Sending Them Out.
- Writing Email Reports’ Conclusion.
Can I Automate Google Analytics reports?
Once the data is inside a Google Spreadsheet, users can easily manipulate Google Analytics data, create new visualizations, and build internal dashboards. Google Analytics Report Automation ( Magic Script ) simplifies this process and makes it easy to get the data you want so that you can focus on analysis and reporting.
How do I share a report link in Google Analytics?
To share one of your custom reports, open the Customization section of your account, click on the Actions button for the report and select Share. A modal window will open where you can select “ Share template link.” Click the “Share” button, and you will get a URL to share with your colleague.
Does Google Analytics share data with Google?
When Google Analytics customers enable the data sharing setting for “Google products & services”, Google is, for GDPR purposes, a controller of the data that is shared and used under this setting.
How do you share system data with Google?
To choose whether to send usage and diagnostics info to Google:
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Google More Usage & diagnostics.
- Turn Usage & diagnostics on or off.