In the Twitter Analytics dashboard
- From your Twitter home page, click More.
- This will open the Twitter analytics home dashboard in a new tab.
- Click on Tweets in the menu bar for an analytics deep-dive.
- Under More in the menu bar, click Video to analyze metrics on your published videos.
How do I find my Twitter Analytics dashboard?
On a desktop or laptop computer, visit analytics.twitter.com and click on Tweets. In the Twitter app for iOS or Android, tap the analytics icon visible in your Tweets. Make sure you have installed the latest version of Twitter for iPhone, iPad, or Twitter for Android.
Where is the dashboard on Twitter?
The Twitter Dashboard beta is available to all US-based businesses today. Go to dashboard.twitter.com or download Dashboard in the App Store.
Does Twitter have Analytics?
Twitter Analytics shows you how your audience is responding to your content, what’s working, and what’s not. Use this data to optimize your future Twitter campaigns and get better results.
Which is a Twitter Analytics tool?
Tweepsmap is a great Twitter analysis option to gain a deeper understanding of your Twitter community and how to better engage them. This tool lets you map your followers and identify key demographics including gender, language and profession. Use these insights to segment your community into relevant categories.
What is the Analytics icon on Twitter?
To access this data, click the small bar graph icon in the bottom-righthand corner of the tweet you want to analyze, as shown in the screenshot below. Clicking this icon will open a window showing you this single tweet’s total impressions, engagements, likes, link clicks, and more since the tweet was first posted.
Are Twitter Analytics free?
Twitter Analytics Tool This is a native analytics tool that is available for free through analytics.twitter.com. The tool gives the Twitter users the ability to track how their tweets are performing.
How do I create a Twitter dashboard?
To get started with Twitter Dashboard, go to dashboard.twitter.com, and click Try Twitter Dashboard. Once you log in, you’ll be prompted to describe your business and choose how many employees you have. Pick which option best describes your business. Next, specify which terms you want to monitor on Twitter.
How do you find your impressions on Twitter?
Under the Tweets section, you can find a list of all your Tweets and the number of impressions. You can see individual Tweet performance, as well as recent months or a 28-day overview of cumulative impressions.
How can you see whos viewing your Twitter?
How to See Who Viewed Your Twitter Profile
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap on More, select the Analytics.
- Click on the “Turn Analytics On” option.
- Tap on the Profile Visits.
- You will see a number of people who viewed your profile.
How do you analyze Twitter data?
Go to Analysis > Twitter > Analyze Tweets and select all twitter documents that you would like to include in your analysis. The results will be shown in a table, which includes information about the author and the tweet (for example, how often the tweet has been retweeted or the number of likes a tweet received).
How does Twitter analytics measure profile visits?
Profile visits: Number of times users visited your profile page. Mentions: Number of times your @username was mentioned in Tweets. New followers: Number of new followers you gained. Tweets linking to you: Number of times your Twitter Card(s) was Tweeted by you and/or other people.
How do you Analyse Twitter followers?
How to Analyze Twitter Followers Effectively
- Get The Right Tools.
- How Many Fake Followers do You Have?
- What Do Your Followers Tweet About?
- When Are Your Followers Active?
- Which Influencers Are Following Me?
- Which Followers Engage the Most?
- What Type of Content Resonates With Your Followers?
How do I get yearly analytics on Twitter?
Start by navigating over to the Tweet Activity page by clicking on the “Tweets” tab. Twitter Analytics is set to automatically show your tweet activity over the last 28 days. To review your activity from the past year, you have a number of options. Start by clicking on the drop down tab underneath your name.
How do I monitor a tweet?
8 Twitter monitoring tools to track your brand better
- Warble – receive tweets by topic.
- Tweetreach – see real-time stats for any search term.
- Twilert – receive filtered tweets in your inbox.
- Twitter Counter – track Twitter engagement and growth.
- Hootsuite – all-in-one social media management.
How can I look up hashtags for free?
Best Free Hashtag Tracking Tools (UPDATED September 2021):
- Brand 24.
- BuzzSumo – Brand Monitoring Tool.
- Talkwalker – Hashtag Tracker.
- Twitter Search.
- Social Searcher.