Add Google Analytics to my site
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select Settings.
- Select Google Analytics.
Can I use Google Analytics on GoDaddy?
To connect your Google Analytics account to your GoDaddy website: Visit the GoDaddy products page, sign in, and then click on your website to open the dashboard. From the dashboard, click on the “Edit Website” button. Click on the “Settings” tab, and then scroll down and click on the “Google Analytics” tab.
How do I find my website analytics on GoDaddy?
Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?) Click the Store Design tab, then the Site tab. In the Google Analytics field, enter your Google Analytics tracking ID.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I install Google Tag Manager on GoDaddy?
Let’s get started.
- Find the Google Analytics tracking code. From Admin, go to Property Settings, and then find the code:
- Set up a Google Tag Manager account. Sign up for a free Google Tag Manager account if you don’t already have one.
- Set up your first tag.
- Install Tag Manager Plugin.
How do I add Google Tag Manager to GoDaddy?
In this example, we apply it for Google Analytics Universal.
- In Tag Manager, go to tags.
- Create a new tag.
- Type a memorable name.
- Click the Tag Configuration box and select the tag you want to use.
- After setting up the tag, click the Triggering box.
- Select a new variable.
- Select Google Analytics Settings.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I see how many views my website has on GoDaddy?
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the Settings section, select Server.
- Make sure Web Statistics is On. If not, select Manage, toggle Status to On, and then close the Web Statistics dialog box.
How do I add Google Analytics code to cPanel?
How to Install the Google Analytics Code Into Your Website
- 2) Sign into your cPanel account.
- 4) Go to your public_html folder.
- 5) Find and select the page that you wish to track.
- 6) With the file selected, click Edit.
- 7) Paste your Google Analytics code on the lines before
- 8 ) Click Save Changes.
How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I add Google Analytics to WordPress GoDaddy?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress with a plugin
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Locate the new sub menu in your main Settings menu labeled Insights, and click it.
- Click Settings under Insights.
- Click Authenticate with your Google Account.
- Click Next.
- Click Click to Get Google Code.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.