To view your Squarespace analytics data, start from the Home menu, then click Analytics. From there, you can select individual Analytics panels to review data on different aspects of your site’s performance.
Does squarespace show Analytics?
Squarespace analytics is our reporting platform that gives you insight into how your site is performing. With analytics, you can get a clear picture of your visitors and their behavior through visual reports on statistics like pageviews, conversion, sales, referrers, and bounce rate.
Can you see how many views on squarespace?
At the top of the page, view the total number of pageviews tracked on your site in the given time frame. Your page averages displays the average time on page, bounce rate, and exit rate of all your pages with at least one view.
Can you download Analytics from squarespace?
Squarespace Analytics doesn’t allow you to export the data, so if you want to keep records you’ll have to take screenshots & save, or write down the numbers you want to track in a Google Sheet or Excel spreadsheet.
Does squarespace tell you who visited your website?
Unique visitors is an estimate of the total number of actual visitors that reached your site in the selected time period. We track this number with a browser cookie created when someone first visits your site. This cookie lasts for two years. Unique visitors is a good measure of your loyal audience and readership.
How can I see my Squarespace website?
To check if your site is live, go to the Home menu, click Settings, and then click Site Availability. Your site is live if it’s set to Public. To learn more, visit Publishing or hiding your site.
How do I find unique visitors on my website?
Identify unique visits in Google Analytics
- Open Google Analytics.
- Click on Audience from the left hand side menu.
- Choose Overview.
- Set the date range from when till when you want the data.
What is the bounce rate in squarespace Analytics?
The bounce rate for a page is the percentage of visitors who entered your site on that page, then exited your site from the same page without visiting any other pages on your site.
How do I find my Squarespace Google Analytics account number?
Head to Google Analytics, open the panel for the site you’re trying to add, then click Admin. Now click Property Settings. You’ll find your Tracking Id at the top of this panel.
Where do I find Google Analytics tracking ID?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I find the image URL in Squarespace?
This is how to get the Squarespace Image / font URL
- Log into your Squarespace account.
- Just click on the site that you want to edit.
- Then go into Design.
- Then under design, go into custom CSS.
- Under custom CSS, put your cursor at the very end because this is where you’ll copy the link from.
Can you block an IP address from viewing your website Squarespace?
It isn’t possible to block specific IP addresses from your site.
How do I remove my IP address from Squarespace Analytics?
Here are the steps to accomplish that:
- Type in Google “what is my IP address”.
- On Google Analytics, go to Admin > Account > All Filters.
- Click Add Filter.
- Enter a filter name (e.g. exclude my own visits)
- From select filter type drop-down, choose Exclude.
- Paste your ID address.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.