To share a report:
- Open the report you’d like to share.
- Click Share (across from the report title).
- The email address you used as your login is listed in the From field.
- In the To field, enter a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Enter a subject, and select the attachment format and frequency.
How do I share a Google Analytics report?
As for sharing saved Google Analytics reports, navigate to Customization » Saved Reports, and pick the report you want to share. Then click on the Share option. You’ll see a new screen popup. Now enter the email addresses of the people with whom you want to share the report.
How do I email a Google Analytics report?
- Step 1: Go to the report you want to share.
- Step 2: Change the date range to compare to the previous period.
- Step 3: Click the “Share” button in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Step 4: In the popup, fill in the email addresses for you and any others on your team, separated by commas.
How do I share a saved report?
And to share a saved report, go to Customization » Saved Reports and then select the report you want to share. Next, click the Share option on the top right corner. A new window will popup on your screen. Here you can enter the details for sharing your saved reports.
Can you export Google Analytics data?
Once you’re happy with how your report looks in Google Analytics, click the Export button in the topbar. You can choose to download your report data as a CSV or Microsoft Excel file, or you can export it directly to a Google Sheet.
How do I pull a Google Analytics report?
Create a Custom Report
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click Customization > Custom Reports > +New Custom Report.
- Enter a Title.
- (Optional) Click +add report tab.
- Select a report type: Explorer, Flat Table, Map Overlay, or Funnel.
- Define your dimension and metrics.
Can Google Analytics automatically send reports?
But Google Analytics email reports will help simplify your days. Just set up email reports once and automatically get daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports delivered straight to your inbox.
Can I Automate Google Analytics reports?
Once the data is inside a Google Spreadsheet, users can easily manipulate Google Analytics data, create new visualizations, and build internal dashboards. Google Analytics Report Automation ( Magic Script ) simplifies this process and makes it easy to get the data you want so that you can focus on analysis and reporting.
How do I share a custom report in Google Analytics with another user?
To share one of your custom reports, open the Customization section of your account, click on the Actions button for the report and select Share. A modal window will open where you can select “Share template link.” Click the “Share” button, and you will get a URL to share with your colleague.
Can I use Google Analytics on someone elses website?
Conclusion. You can install and see Google Analytics on any website, and be able to see how many visitors they get. You can’t see Google Analytics data for another website unless the person who owns the website gives you access, or shows it to you.
How do I share a segment in Google Analytics?
Collaborate and Share your Segments
- Open the segment panel and select ‘Custom’, then click ‘Edit’ for the segment you would like to share.
- Then click ‘Change’ in the top right corner.
- You can now select the option allowing collaborators to apply and edit the segment within the view.
How do I extract raw data from Google Analytics?
Currently there are four ways to get raw data from google analytics.
- GA Premium.
- Parallel Tracking.
- Custom Solution using Google Analytics Data Export API.
Does Google Analytics have an API?
Introduction. The Google Analytics Reporting API v4 provides programmatic methods to access report data in Google Analytics (Universal Analytics properties only). With the Google Analytics Reporting API, you can: Integrate your Google Analytics data with other business applications.