How to view your own YouTube Analytics on YouTube Studio
- Open the YouTube Studio app. You will be taken to your dashboard.
- Click on the Analytics tab.
- Under Analytics, scroll through Overview, Reach, Engagement and Audience.
Can you see Youtubers stats?
In order to view your YouTube Analytics, sign in to your YouTube account and go to your Creator Studio. From there, click into the Analytics tab in the menu on the left of your screen. In order to check which of your videos are performing the best, click on Watch time under Watch time reports.
Can you track analytics on YouTube?
YouTube Analytics can be used to monitor the performance of your channel and videos with up-to-date metrics and reports. To access this data in YouTube Analyitics, first sign in to YouTube Studio and then select Analytics from the left navigation menu. Within this section you’ll see different tabs.
How do I see YouTube demographics?
This will bring up your channel dashboard. From here, select ‘Analytics’ from the menu on the left side of the screen. This gives you a way to fully navigate different areas of importance concerning your data. Finally, click the ‘audience’ tab at the top of the screen to see your channel audience demographics.
How can I see Youtubers progress?
Get an overview of channel performance
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- In the left Menu, select Analytics.
- The Overview tab will appear by default. You’ll see icons on the key metrics card to indicate when you published a video such as a live stream.
Can other Youtubers see YouTube Analytics?
YouTube analytics for other channels will show, in the right column: subscribers count, total count of likes and dislikes, views count, engagement indicators (ER, ERday, ERview). The posts feed may be sorted by required parameter: likes, comments, views, dislikes, ER, date.
Is Social Blade real?
Social Blade (sometimes spelled SocialBlade) is an American website that tracks social media statistics and analytics. Social Blade functions as a third-party API, providing its users with aggregated data from these various social media platforms. Jason Urgo is the CEO of Social Blade.
Is YouTube Analytics the same as Google Analytics?
Google Analytics doesn’t show the specific videos people are watching. For each video, the YouTube analytics tool can tell you how many unique viewers watched a video, how much of the video they watched, and how many users clicked the Like button.
How do I see unique views on YouTube?
To access the feature, visit the YouTube Insights page for the video in question and click ‘Show Unique Users’ under the ‘Views’ tab. A yellow line depicting unique views will appear alongside the standard green line showing absolute views, allowing you to easily gauge how many repeat hits you have.
Can a Youtuber see who disliked their video?
YouTube users will no longer see how many dislikes a video has got. The platform says it’s made the change to protect users from “dislike bombing” and to reduce “stress and embarrassment” for creators. 2
Can I watch my own YouTube video to get 4000 watch hours?
Can you watch your own YouTube videos for getting 4000 watch hours? No, don’t do it.
How do you view and analyze YouTube statistics for any video?
View analytics for specific videos
- Open the YouTube Studio app.
- Tap Menu. Videos and select the video you’d like to see data for.
- In the Analytics section, tap View more.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
Does rewatching a YouTube video count as a view?
Do replays count as views on YouTube? Yes, but only if the replays seem natural. If you replay a video once, it will count as a view. However, if you constantly refresh the page to artificially up the view count, YouTube will pinpoint this as a spamming practice (see the Views, reloaded definition above).
How much does 1000 views on YouTube pay India?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings: Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
How do you get 1k views on YouTube?
How to Get More Views on YouTube
- Create Compelling Content.
- Encourage Viewers to Subscribe.
- Create Playlists to Keep People Watching.
- Promote Other Videos with End Screens and Cards.
- Add a Watermark to Your Videos.
- Make Sure Your Videos Are Embedding Enabled.
- Promote Your Videos on Other Social Channels.