- Go to your Analytics Dashboard, and go to Behavior -> Behavior Flow -> Site Content -> All Pages.
- Find the page you want to view data for, and click on it.
- Find where it says “Secondary Dimension,” and go to Behavior -> Full Referrer.
How do I view a specific page in Google Analytics?
To check traffic sources on specific pages:
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click ‘Behaviour -> Overview’.
- Click the page you want to analyze.
- Click the Secondary dimension drop down menu.
- Within the drop down menu, click Acquisition -> Source (or medium, depending if you want to see general or specific traffic sources).
How do I track a page in Google Analytics?
Tracking Pageviews with Google Analytics
- Log in to your Google Analytics account and click Admin.
- Choose an account using the menu in the ACCOUNT section.
- Choose a property using the menu in the PROPERTY section.
- Click Tracking Info.
- Click Tracking Code.
- Copy your Tracking ID.
How do I create a Google Analytics report for only certain pages?
Create a Custom Report
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click Customization > Custom Reports > +New Custom Report.
- Enter a Title.
- (Optional) Click +add report tab.
- Select a report type: Explorer, Flat Table, Map Overlay, or Funnel.
- Define your dimension and metrics.
How do I search for a specific URL in Google Analytics?
Search for a List of URLs
- Login to Google Analytics.
- Click Behavior, Site Content, then All Pages.
- Select your date range.
- Click the Advanced search option.
- Use the following search options: Include, Page, Matching RegExp.
- Put your list of URLs in the blank field then click the Apply button.
What is a unique page view in Google Analytics?
Unique Pageviews. A pageview is defined as a view of a page on your site that is being tracked by the Analytics tracking code. A unique pageview represents the number of sessions during which that page was viewed one or more times.
What is considered a page view?
A pageview (or pageview hit, page tracking hit) is an instance of a page being loaded (or reloaded) in a browser. Pageviews is a metric defined as the total number of pages viewed.
How do I get page views?
How to Increase Your Pageviews Per Visitor
- Create great blog content and make sure it is optimized.
- Create evergreen content.
- Creating a great user experience.
- Have a sidebar that promotes related blog content.
- Promote old blog posts (and do a better job at promoting existing content)
How do I know who visited my website?
Google Analytics can provide some information on who is visiting your website via the Network Report. The Google Analytics Network Report stores Service Provider data to show which service provider visitors are using to access your site.
How do I create a view in Google Analytics?
To set up a view:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the account and property to which you want to add the view.
- In the VIEW column, click the menu, then click +Create View.
- Select either Website or Mobile App.
- Enter a Name.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
What is a secondary dimension in Google Analytics?
A “secondary dimension” is an additional report dimension for more specific analysis in Google Analytics. It is a key-value that provides an additional level of sorting and/or aggregation in your report.
What is a dimension in Google Analytics?
A descriptive attribute or characteristic of data. Browser, Landing Page and Campaign are all examples of default dimensions in Analytics. A dimension is a descriptive attribute or characteristic of an object that can be given different values. Use them to help organize, segment, and analyze your data.
What is Google Analytics GA4?
Google Analytics 4 (or GA4) is a completely new version of Google Analytics that uses Firebase Analytics on the backend. It was previously known as the “App + Web” beta, but is now the default experience when you create a new property, and it will soon replace Universal Analytics.
How do I find top search terms in Google Analytics?
Your Top Keywords report shows the words and phrases that search engines have associated with your content and used to find your site. To view the Top Keywords report, go to your Dashboard and on the left menu click Traffic Sources; then click Keywords. Top Keywords report in Google Analytics.
What is a query parameter Google Analytics?
A query parameter is the string that comes between “?” and “=”. Make a list of these parameters, determine what function they have, and decide what needs to be done with them.