First, sign in to Google Analytics. The fastest way to find the UA code for each property, is to click “All Accounts” at the top of the screen to activate the dropdown menu, then locate the account and in the middle column and you will see the UA number below the Property (see screenshot).
How do I get Analytics snippet?
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
What is the UA number for Google Analytics?
The tracking ID is a string of numbers that tells Google Analytics to send analytics data to you. It’s a number that looks like UA-000000-1. The first set of numbers (000000) is your personal account number and the second set (1) is the property number associated with your account.
How do I generate a UA code for Google Analytics?
2. Step by step.
- 1) Log in to your Analytics account or create a new one.
- 2) Go to the ‘Admin’ section to create a Property within the account.
- 3) Fill in the data about the property: name, time zone and reporting currency.
- 4) Click on ‘Show advanced options’.
- 6) Get the UA code.
How do I find the Google Analytics code on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
Where is my Google Analytics ID?
To retrieve your Google Analytics UID, sign in to your Google Analytics account. Click on the “Admin” tab at the top and make sure the correct “Account” and “Property” are selected. Then click on “Tracking Info” and select “Tracking Code”. You should see your “Tracking ID”, copy that value down.
What is UA in Google Analytics?
Universal Analytics is a version of Google Analytics that set a new standard for how user data is collected and organized. Both Google Analytics (GA) and Universal Analytics (UA) are available to users.
What is the difference between Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4?
Analytics creates a single user journey from all the data that is associated with the same user ID. Unlike Universal Analytics, a Google Analytics 4 property incorporates User ID natively across all reporting, analysis and insights and does not require a separate User-ID reporting view.
What is a Google UA code?
The tracking ID is a string like UA- 000000- 2. It must be included in your tracking code to tell Analytics which account and property to send data to.
How do I set up a Google Analytics property?
First, log in to your Google Analytics account and select the website in which you’d like to add a new property.
- Now click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the Property column, click on the dropdown menu, and then, click Create new property.