On Your WordPress.com Site Head to My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic and scroll down until you find the Google Analytics section. Paste the entire ID you copied from the Google Analytics site into the “Google Analytics Measurement ID” box.
How do I access Google Analytics from my website?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
Is there a Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. It lets you add Google Analytics to your WordPress website without editing code or hiring a developer. Plus, it makes it super easy to find analytics data that matters for business through its WordPress dashboard reports.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
The Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics plugin is a free WordPress plugin that’s great for WooCommerce. Keep in mind that this plugin comes with certain limitations. It only supports simple products. Also, it’s not fully compatible with some WordPress themes, like custom or child themes.
Can you access Google Analytics without a Gmail account?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I add Google Analytics to WordPress Plugin?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.
How do I download Google Analytics to WordPress?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics.
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin.
- Authenticate Your Google Account.
- Select the Profile You Want to Track.
- Start Tracking.
Where do I find my Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
Which WordPress plugin is best for Google Analytics?
Best Google Analytics WordPress Plugins
- MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin.
- Google Analytics by 10Web.
- GA Google Analytics.
- WP Statistics.
- WP Google Analytics Events.