- Step 1: Create a Google Analytics Account. For setting up Email Tracking Google Analytics the first thing you need is a Google Analytics account.
- Step 2: Create a Trackable URL.
- Step 3: Insert the URL in the Email.
- Step 4: Monitor the Email Campaign in Real-Time.
How do I check email data in Google Analytics?
To find your email campaign data within your Google Analytics account, log into Google Analytics and click on the Acquisition Report. Then click on the last section of the Acquisition Report called Campaigns, then click on ‘All Campaigns’.
How do I track email conversions in Google Analytics?
To track email campaigns with Google Analytics, you need to use UTM tags. The eSputnik system automatically generates them for each link in your messages. By default, they’re provided with the settings that show how to identify the channel – medium at Google Analytics.
How do I track Gmail messages in Google Analytics?
Here’s how you can add the Analytics tracking code to your Gmail messages:
- Go to your Gmail and compose a new email message.
- Open the email tracker web app and authorize it.
- Select your Google Analytics account ID from the drop-down, next choose the Gmail draft from the drop-down and hit the Send Email button.
How can I track an email?
8 Best Email Tracker Apps
- Mailtrack for Gmail. Mailtrack is a simple email tracker that tells you if the emails you sent have been opened or not.
- MixMax. MixMax is another solid email tracking tool that allows you to see when and if someone reads your email.
- Cirrus Insight.
Can Google Analytics track email clicks?
If you have a Google Analytics account set up for your website, you can track incoming traffic from sent emails.
How do I find Conversions in Google Analytics?
In the left-hand sidebar menu, click on Conversions > Goals > Overview to start. (There are other places in Google Analytics to view goal conversions, but this is the most straightforward.) And that’s pretty much it!
How do I track Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Can you track Gmail emails?
Yes, you can. Right Inbox now offers the functionality to track emails right inside Gmail. With our email tracking feature, you’ll be able to monitor and track: When your emails are opened.
How do I use Gmail to track an email?
In the Gmail app on your phone, go to compose a new email or send a reply as you would do normally. Open the menu (the 3 vertical dots) and select Insert from Mailtrack. Choose Track email. Compose and send your email.
Is Mailtrack safe?
Mailtrack provides a highly reliable means to check on your communication and keep tabs on what has been read and if the customer needs to be reminded about the communication.
What is an email tracking tool?
What is email tracking? Email tracking is the process of tracking sent emails and using that data to inform business decisions. Most email tracking tools capture data on open rates, times, and locations, as well as click-throughs on links and attachments.