Which Are the Best Podcast Analytics Tools?
- Blubrry. Blubrry podcast hosting platform provides you with advanced podcast analytics that can help you understand your audience and listener trends better.
How do I find podcasts Analytics?
How to Access Apple Podcasts Analytics
- Sign in with the same Apple ID you used when you submitted your podcast.
- Select Podcast Analytics from the dropdown menu in the top-left corner.
- Dive into your listener data.
How do I find out how many listeners a podcast has?
The easiest way to estimate the number of people listening to a given podcast is to take a look at the number of subscribers and the number of times someone has hit the “Play” button on an embedded player.
How do I view my Apple podcast analytics?
Connect to your audience, compare your episode performance, and see what’s working with updates to the podcast analytics tool. Sign in to Apple Podcasts Connect and click on the Analytics tab to see these new features.
Where can I find podcast metrics?
Here are some of the engagement metrics we can look for:
- Total Downloads Over Time.
- Monthly/Daily Downloads.
- Downloads by Episode.
- Unique User Downloads/Subscribers.
- Embedded player views.
- Podcast Website Traffic.
- iTunes reviews.
- Calculated iTunes Subscribers.
How do I see my podcast stats on Spotify?
That’s it, you’re in! Click ‘See Statsʼ to go to the Dashboard and view your Spotify analytics. How To Access Your Show’s Spotify Dashboard (after signing up)
- Open your web browser, visit https://podcasters.spotify.com/. Click ‘Log Inʼ.
- Enter Email & Password.
- Click on your podcast cover art.
How do I view my podcast history on Iphone?
Probably not what you are looking for, but from in show page you can scroll down to the end and tap “Previously Played” which will show you all the episodes you have listened to for the show. Ideally you should be able to see any listened episode for all shows in one place, but this is the best thing I’ve found so far.
Who listens podcast statistics?
As of 2020, according to the Infinite Dial, 55% of the U.S. population had listened to a podcast ever; 37% had listened within the last month and 24% had listened within the last week.
What podcasts have the most listeners?
The 20 Most Popular Podcasts to Listen to Right Now
- Hell and Gone.
- 22 Hours: An American Nightmare.
- Noble Blood.
- The Joe Rogan Experience.
- Overheard at National Geographic.
- Crime Junkie.
- The Clearing.
How do podcasts make money?
Sponsorships are the most common way podcasters make money. This is when the podcast promotes the sponsor during the show. You probably hear your favorite shows plug their advertisers a few times in every episode. Rates range from $18 to $50 CPM, though hugely popular podcasts can pull in a lot more.
Does Apple podcast have stats?
You can access Analytics from Apple Podcasts Connect. With Analytics, you can better understand how users are listening to your shows and episodes on Apple Podcasts.
How do I know if my podcast is doing well?
If your new episode gets, within 7 days of its release:
- more than 26 downloads, you’re in the top 50% of podcasts.
- more than 72 downloads, you’re in the top 25% of podcasts.
- more than 231 downloads, you’re in the top 10% of podcasts.
- more than 539 downloads, you’re in the top 5% of podcasts.
How do I find my podcast ranking?
12 Ways to get your Podcast Ranking Higher
- Podcast search engine optimisation.
- Ask for ratings and reviews.
- Promoting podcasts on social media.
- Monitor episode performance in Apple Podcasts Connect.
- Encourage listeners to subscribe.
- Create great content.
- Get your show listed in as many directories as possible.
What do podcast analytics look like?
They include things like unique episode downloads, total episode downloads, listening platforms, apps, and devices your audience is using to listen to your show, the geographic location of your listeners, total time listened to each episode, percentage of your audience who is subscribed, number of episode starts and
How do you Analyse a podcast?
How do I analyze a podcast?
- What type of podcast is this? This is important to consider because:
- Balance. A podcast, like a news story, should balance both sides of an argument in order to minimize bias.
- Bias. A podcast should be neutral.
- Representation, Ethics, and Credibility.
What are podcast metrics?
- The number of people listening to your live podcast: This tells you how effective your marketing efforts are.
- The number of unique page views for your podcast: You can figure out which posts are being received well.
- The number of people who subscribe to follow your podcast.