You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics. If you are already signed in to Google (e.g. you are signed in to your Gmail account), you’ll be taken directly to the Analytics user interface.
How do I find my Google Analytics login?
Logging Into a Google Analytics Account To log into your Google Analytics account, go to http://www.google.com/analytics/ and click on the Access Analytics button to sign in. If you are using your own Google Analytics account, then log in using your own username and password.
How do I find my Google Analytics profile ID?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I find my Google Analytics Admin?
Sign in to Google Analytics.. Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view. In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to modify permissions at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
How do I access Google Analytics without login?
Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.” After this, you will have to verify your email, and you can then use this email address to access Google Analytics.
How do I give someone access to my Google Analytics?
How to grant access to Google Analytics
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left to access the Admin section.
- In the Account column, click User Management.
- Click the blue plus button in the top right to add a new user, then click Add users.
- Enter the users email address.
What is User-ID in Google Analytics?
User-ID lets you associate a persistent ID for a single user with that user’s engagement data from one or more sessions initiated from one or more devices. Analytics interprets each unique user ID as a separate user, which provides a more accurate user count in your reports.
How do I set up a Google Analytics User-ID?
To set up User-ID:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property in which you want to implement User-ID.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Tracking Info > User-ID.
- Follow the steps outlined in the next sections.
How do I find the owner of a Google Analytics account?
To verify ownership using a Google Analytics tag:
- Open Search Console using the same Google account that has edit access in Google Analytics.
- Read the requirements for this verification technique.
- Choose Google Analytics in the verification details page for your site and click Verify.
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
How do I see Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
Can I use Google Analytics without a Google account?
To use Analytics, you must be signed in with a registered Google Account email address and password. If you don’t have a Google account, create your Google Account now. Having a Google account does not automatically grant you access to Analytics—you must also register for Analytics, a one-time, simple process.