To create an additional account within an existing account:
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
How do I add a second website to my Google Analytics account?
How to add a new website in Google Analytics
- Go to https://www.google.com/analytics/ and click on Access Google Analytics at the top right.
- Once you are logged in, click on Admin at the top.
- Click on the Account dropdown and select the account under which you would like to add a new website.
Can you have multiple websites on one Google Analytics account?
When you have multiple websites to track, you can use a single account to add multiple sites in Google Analytics, which can be done in two ways. You can either add all your sites under a single Analytics account as different properties or add a unique Analytics account ID to each individual site.
Can I add any website to Google Analytics?
There are two ways to add a website to Google Analytics. The first way walks you through the steps of creating a new Google Analytics account and adding a new website to it. The second way to add a website to a Google Analytics account requires the user to have an existing Google Analytics account.
How do I add another property to Google Analytics?
First, log in to your Google Analytics account and select the website in which you’d like to add a new property.
- Now click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the Property column, click on the dropdown menu, and then, click Create new property.
How do I add multiple websites to Google Analytics?
Follow the below steps to add multiple sites with unique id for each site: Log in to your Analytics account and go to “Admin” menu. Click on the dropdown under “Account” section and then click on “Create new account” option. Provide your account name and website URL and all other details.
How do I add another Google Analytics account?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How many websites can I track with my Google Analytics account?
If you are using Analytics to track a single website, account organization is simple: you will have one account for your website. For setting up Analytics accounts to manage multiple websites, keep in mind the following: Each Analytics account can have up to 100 properties and each property can have up to 25 views.
How many Google Analytics account can I have?
Google Analytics Limits In standard Google Analytics, you can set up 100 accounts and can add 50 properties per account which means you can create 100 accounts and a Google Analytics account contains 50 properties or websites. Note: Each Property have 25 views.
How do I link my site to Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add my website to Google?
Steps for adding a website to Google:
- Step 1: Visit Google’s Search Console page at http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl.
- Step 2: If you have not logged in to your Google account, you will have to enter your email and password.
- Step 3: Next, click on the ‘URL’ box.
- Step 4: Click the ‘I’m not a robot’ box.
How do I add Google Analytics to my Google site?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
Can I move a Google Analytics property to another account?
If you need to reorganize your properties in Analytics, you can move them (and their views) from one account to another. You move a property from a source account to a destination account. To move a property, you must have the Administrator and Editor roles for both the source and destination accounts.