Place the tracking code onto your site Login to your WordPress dashboard and go to Genesis Theme Settings. Scroll all the way down to the Header and Footer Scripts box. You’ll paste the tracking code from Step 2 into the wp_head box! Click save and you’re all set to go!
Where do I put Google Analytics code in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing tag.
Where do I put Google Analytics code on my website?
The Google Analytics tag should be added near the top of thetag and before any other script or CSS tags, and add the property ID of the Google Analytics property you wish to work with.
How do I put tracking code in WordPress?
How do I add the tracking code to a WordPress website?
- Install the plugin: Header and Footer.
- Go to the configuration panel of the plugin.
- Under the “Page head and footer” tab, add the tracking code to the section which says “Code to be added to the HEAD section of every page”:
How do I add Google Analytics code to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
Where should you paste your Google Analytics tracking code during the manual installation process?
Google’s official recommendation for adding the Google Analytic tracking code is place the tracking code in the HEADER SECTION () of the website.
Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage for data collection?
The Analytics tracking code should be placed Just before the closing tag of your website in the HTML of a webpage for data collection.
How do I put Google Analytics on my Web application?
Add analytics to your site
- Select the Admin tab.
- Under account, select your account (for example “PWA Training”) from the dropdown list.
- Then under property, select your property (for example “GA Code Lab Site”) from the dropdown list.
- Now choose Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.