Install UA on a Squarespace Personal Plan: copy and paste the UA tracking code (UA-XXXXXXXX) into Squarespace Settings > Advanced > External API Keys. Note, this method uses analytics.
Where should Google Analytics code be placed?
According to Google: “The code should be added near the top of thetag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.”
Where is my Google Analytics code UA?
Once you are logged in to your Google Analytics account, click on the Google Analytics logo up the top left. Your Tracking ID (for example, UA-123456-12) should be visible on the first page you see in the light grey text (as per the screenshot below).
How do I add Google Analytics Global Site tag to Squarespace?
Under the “Global Site Tag” section, copy the entire code snippet to your clipboard. Then in your Squarespace dashboard, navigate to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Header, and paste the Global Site Tag code into the field. Don’t forget to Save your changes!
How do I add Google Analytics 4 to Squarespace?
How to Add GA4 to a Site Already Using UA
- Visit Squarespace Settings > Advanced > External API Keys — if you see a UA number here, remove it (this integration uses analytics.
- Visit Google Analytics > Admin > Property column > click “GA4 Setup Assistant” and follow the prompts.
Where should the UA Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage for data collection?
The Analytics tracking code should be placed Just before the closing tag of your website in the HTML of a webpage for data collection.
How do I find the Google Analytics code on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I find my UA code?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I get an Analytics UA code?
2. Step by step.
- 1) Log in to your Analytics account or create a new one.
- 2) Go to the ‘Admin’ section to create a Property within the account.
- 3) Fill in the data about the property: name, time zone and reporting currency.
- 4) Click on ‘Show advanced options’.
- 6) Get the UA code.
How do I generate a UA number for Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Does squarespace allow Google Analytics?
Use our built-in integration to connect your site to Google Analytics for visitor tracking and other reporting. To start, you’ll need a Google Analytics account. You can sign up here.
How do I link my Squarespace to Google?
Squarespace Scheduling and Acuity Scheduling have merged Help Centers. After finding the site, disconnect the domain.
- Select Google Domains from the drop-down menu.
- Click Connect Domain.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Click Yes, connect, then click Go to Squarespace.
- In the box that appears, click Continue.
How do I export my squarespace from Analytics?
Squarespace Analytics doesn’t allow you to export the data, so if you want to keep records you’ll have to take screenshots & save, or write down the numbers you want to track in a Google Sheet or Excel spreadsheet.