To see the reports on the clicks to your website, from your email signature, login to your Google Analytics account and click on Acquisition Campaigns All Campaigns.
How do I track an email signature clicks?
Track Clicks From Your Email Signature with Google Analytics
- Go to Google Analytics URL Builder Tool.
- Insert your URL into your email signature editor.
- Check the data in Google Analytics.
Can Google Analytics track email marketing?
Anyone can use Google Analytics to track email campaigns. Normally, with Google Analytics in place, when a visitor lands on your site, you can track where they came from (the source). Email campaign tracking with Google Analytics allows you to further segment traffic.
Can Google Analytics track email addresses?
Email opens in Google Analytics is tracked by embedding an image pixel within the body of the email. When a user opens an email, the email client fetches this image. This image then passes on the email tracking information to the Google Analytics servers, which you can then view in your Google Analytics account.
What is UTM signature?
Custom campaign parameters, also known as URL or UTM tags, are used by Google Analytics to identify the marketing campaigns that generate traffic to your website. This makes your data more readable in the Analytics reports.
What is email traffic Google Analytics?
EMAIL TRAFFIC: Traffic driven to your website through email marketing campaigns. Google Analytics can help you generate reports on your email marketing efforts too. To send data to the function email traffic in Google Analytics, you’ll need to tag each of the link placed in your email.
How do I check email data in Google Analytics?
To find your email campaign data within your Google Analytics account, log into Google Analytics and click on the Acquisition Report. Then click on the last section of the Acquisition Report called Campaigns, then click on ‘All Campaigns’.
How do I track a user logged into Google Analytics?
Steps to Track Individual Logged in Users
- Login Google Analytics and then create an Account.
- Create Property.
- Create View with User-ID enabled.
- Create Custom Dimensions to track user types.
- Modify tracking code to include user-id and custom dimensions.
- Create custom reports, view and analyze data.
Can Google Analytics tell you who is visiting your site?
Google Analytics can provide some information on who is visiting your website via the Network Report. The Google Analytics Network Report stores Service Provider data to show which service provider visitors are using to access your site.
How do I find my UTM code in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics UTM campaign parameters can be found in the Reports section under Acquisition>Campaigns>All campaigns. Just log into your Google Analytics platform and scroll down to your Acquisition Section.
How do I add a UTM link in Google Analytics?
How to use UTM tracking codes
- Install Google Analytics on your website.
- Visit Google’s free Campaign URL Builder page.
- Insert the website URL and campaign information.
- Create a unique UTM tracking code (aka campaign URL) for every ad or link.
- Use the UTM tracking codes in your marketing campaigns.
How do I create a tracking link in Google Analytics?
Set up Google Analytics tracking
- Click your profile image at the top right, then select Account settings.
- Click Analytics tracking settings.
- Select Enable Google Analytics integration then enter the domains you want to track:
- Click Save analytics settings.