8 useful insights you can learn from Twitter analytics
- Profile visits. The number of visits to your Twitter profile is displayed at the top of your analytics dashboard.
- Tweet impressions.
- Tweet engagements and engagement rate.
- Top Tweets.
- Follower growth.
- Video content performance.
- Conversion tracking.
What can Twitter Analytics tell you?
Twitter Analytics shows you how your audience is responding to your content, what’s working, and what’s not. Use this data to optimize your future Twitter campaigns and get better results.
How do I use Twitter Analytics?
To access your Tweet activity:
- On a desktop or laptop computer, visit analytics.twitter.com and click on Tweets.
- In the Twitter app for iOS or Android, tap the analytics icon visible in your Tweets. Make sure you have installed the latest version of Twitter for iPhone, iPad, or Twitter for Android.
Can other people see your tweet Analytics?
Twitter’s new analytics dashboard. That changed on Wednesday, when Twitter announced that it’s opening a feature to all users that allows you to see exactly how many people viewed and engaged with each of your tweets, along with a demographic breakdown of your followers and several other analytic tools.
Do Twitter Analytics count yourself?
Fortunately, Twitter doesn’t count your own impressions on your own tweets. You can’t hammer the F5 key to refresh your browser on your own profile to boost your stats. Also, you should not conflate impressions and reach.
Can you tell if someone looks at your Twitter?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing. The only way to know for sure if someone has seen your Twitter page or posts is through direct engagement — a reply, a favorite, or a retweet.
How do you know who stalks you on Twitter?
It’s not possible to find out who is vising your profile on Twitter. Unlike LinkedIn, which gives you the option to view who clicks on your profile, Twitter does not offer this feature. The only way you can tell if someone has even seen your tweets is through direct interaction.
How does Twitter analytics measure profile visits?
Profile visits: Number of times users visited your profile page. Mentions: Number of times your @username was mentioned in Tweets. New followers: Number of new followers you gained. Tweets linking to you: Number of times your Twitter Card(s) was Tweeted by you and/or other people.
How does Twitter measure engagement?
Twitter engagement refers to the retweets, follows, replies, favorites, and click-throughs your tweets get — including the hashtags and links those tweets include. Your Twitter Engagement Rate is equal to your tweets’ engagement divided by the number of impressions those tweets have made.
Do you have to pay for Twitter analytics?
You’ll also need to set up a Promoted Tweet or Twitter Card campaign. However, if you set the campaign to run on a future date, you can cancel it when you get access to Analytics — that way you don’t actually have to pay. When your account is changed to advertiser status, log in to see the Twitter Analytics dashboard.
What is a detail expand in Twitter analytics?
According to Twitter’s official help docs Detail Expands refers to “clicks on the tweet to view more details”. The actual user behavior behind this is when a user taps the date/time link at the top of your tweet or anywhere on the tweet text or white space which views the tweet in isolation.
How can you tell fake Twitter followers?
Run Twitter audit of your account and identify fake followers
- Run a Twitter audit and analyze all of the Twitter followers in real-time.
- Identify the number of bot, fake followers and inactive followers.
- Check the list of all the fake, inactive and all the followers of the Twitter account.
How do I increase my Twitter views?
Here are seven easy ways you can boost your Twitter reach:
- Time it right. A big chunk of your Twitter reach will come down to whether you tweeted at the right time.
- Repeat yourself. Hello there!
- Ask for help. Do you have Twitter pals?
- Use keywords and hashtags.
- Be topical.
- Tag often.
- Add visuals.
How do you see your most active followers on Twitter?
1. Circleboom: Circleboom is the fastest and most accurate way to find when most of your Twitter followers are online.