Go to Behavior = Site Content = All Pages to see your most visited pages on mobile. This can give you great insight into what pages to focus on when optimizing your design for mobile. For example, our most popular mobile page is our pricing page. Comparing that to desktop, our most popular page is the homepage.
How do I see mobile traffic in Google Analytics?
Login to your Google Analytics account and look for Audience > Mobile > Overview on the left menu. You’ll be presented with a dashboard showing your combined traffic from desktop, mobile and tablet.
How do I find top performing pages in Google Analytics?
To find your most popular landing pages, go to Google Analytics and click on Behavior, then Site Content, then Landing Pages. From there you can see the list of landing pages (from most to least popular), number of sessions, new users, bounce rate, session duration, and other key metrics.
How do I see desktop vs mobile in Google Analytics?
Comparing Google Analytics Mobile vs Tablet vs Desktop Revenue
- Go to Audience in Google Analytics.
- Go to Mobile > Overview.
- Click on Percentage Chart Icon.
- Select “Revenue” from Contribution to total dropdown.
- Analyze Mobile vs. Desktop vs Tablet revenue.
How can I track mobile traffic?
Network monitoring tracks how much traffic you consume on your Android device using both built-in and third-party software. In this section, we’ll look at some of the best such apps for your Android device.
- Fing. Fing is one of the best network monitors for Android.
- WiFi Analyzer.
- 3G Watchdog.
How can I check my mobile traffic?
Run network traffic tool
- Start the Network Traffic tool by launching Android Studio and starting Android Device Monitor.
- In the Android Device Monitor window, click the DDMS button along the top and choose the Network Statistics tab.
What is top content in Google Analytics?
The Top Content report is one of the most important reports in Google Analytics. This report shows the most popular posts on your mom blog. Your popular content gives you insight into why your readers come to you. The topics of these posts tell you what people like, even when they don’t comment.
How do I see my most visited websites?
- Open Google Chrome and click the spanner icon in the top-right corner.
- Click “History.” The “History” page will open in a new tab.
- Scroll down the list to view previous website visits in chronological order.
- Open Firefox and click the “History” menu.
How do I find the top organic landing pages in Google Analytics?
How to Find Job Pages that Generate the Most Organic Traffic
- Step 1: Find “Organic Search” Channel in Google Analytics. Navigate to “Acquisition” (highlighted in red) Click “All Traffic” (highlighted in orange)
- Step 2: View Your Top Landing Pages within the Organic Search Channel. Click the “Organic Search” Channel Link.
How do I see visitors to my Google Analytics?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
What is mobile traffic?
Mobile traffic is just what it sounds like: Internet traffic that comes from a mobile device. Typically, mobile devices include: Cellphones. Smartphones.
What is remarketing in Google Analytics?
Remarketing is an easy-to-use and efficient tool that lets you use data and metrics to create lists of site visitors, then automatically share those lists withan ad platform, such as AdWords, to show ads as visitors browse elsewhere on the internet.
What are mobile metrics?
These metrics provide a view into the general health and usage of your app. You can track the number of launches, number of users on each version of your app, crashes, and so on. These metrics, along with overall revenue (if you provide a paid app), are usually the starting point for mobile app measurement.
How is mobile usage measured?
Finding phone usage stats on an Android operating system
- Go to Settings.
- Tap “Digital Wellbeing & parental controls.”
- Under “Your Digital Wellbeing tools,” tap “Show your data.”
- Note: the first time you open Digital Wellbeing, you’ll need to set up your profile.
How do I monitor network activity on Android?
To open the Network Profiler, follow these steps:
- Click View > Tool Windows > Profiler (you can also click Profile in the toolbar).
- Select the device and app process you want to profile from the Android Profiler toolbar.
- Click anywhere in the NETWORK timeline to open the Network Profiler.