- Create an Account. Go to analytics.google.com.
- Create a Property. Property is a way for Google to track your website.
- Install Dependencies. First, install react-ga package from npm.
- Setup Analytics Inside Project. Setup Google Analytics inside Your Project.
- Record Custom Events.
- Integration With React Router.
What is ReactGA?
ReactGA. event(args) Tracking in -page event interactions is key to understanding the use of any interactive web property. This is how we record user interactions that don’t trigger a change in URL.
What is the use of react GA?
ReactGA is the global function and is known as the command queue because it does not execute commands immediately but adds commands to a queue and then sends them asynchronously. This does not tie up the main thread and does not lead to your tracking code harming your app performance.
Does react Ga work with Google Analytics 4?
react-ga does not work with Google Analytics 4.
What is workbox Google Analytics?
What is Workbox Google Analytics. Workbox Google Analytics solves this problem for Google Analytics users by leveraging Service Worker’s ability to detect failed requests.
Where do I add Google Analytics to my react app?
Add Google Analytics to a React-based Website
- Firstly, we need to have a Google Analytics Account, Go to Google Analytics.
- Fill in your account name, website name, website URL, and select an Industry Category and also the Reporting Time Zone.
- Under Data Sharing Options, check the boxes next to the options that you want.
How do you track Google Analytics react?
You just need to open your ReactJS application or run it locally and open the Overview tab of Realtime report on the GA dashboard. You’ll see that you’ve one current active visitor on your website which is YOU! …and Voilà! That’s it!
Does Google Analytics have an API?
Introduction. The Google Analytics Reporting API v4 provides programmatic methods to access report data in Google Analytics (Universal Analytics properties only). With the Google Analytics Reporting API, you can: Integrate your Google Analytics data with other business applications.
Does Google Analytics work on localhost?
Can you setup Google Analytics to work on your localhost? Yes! Google Analytics won’t let you put in the url for your localhost (e.g.: http://localhost:8080), you have to enter a url that Google Analytics will allow (i.e.: it must include a “.”).
What is the difference between Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4?
Analytics creates a single user journey from all the data that is associated with the same user ID. Unlike Universal Analytics, a Google Analytics 4 property incorporates User ID natively across all reporting, analysis and insights and does not require a separate User-ID reporting view.
How do I create an event in GA4?
To set up GA4 custom events via Google Tag Manager follow the steps below:
- Step-1: Log in to your GTM account and then click on ‘Tags’ in the left-hand side menu:
- Step-2: Click on the ‘New’ button to create a new tag:
- Step-3: Name your tag ‘Button Click’ and then click on ‘Tag configuration’.
How add next JS in Google Analytics?
Add Google Analytics to your Next.js application in 5 easy steps
- Step 1: Add your Google Analytics ID to your Next. js.
- Step 2: Inject Google Analytics tracking code into your Next.
- Step 3: Custom functions to track pageviews and events.
- Step 4: Log pageviews in your Next.
- Step 5: Log specific events in your Next.
Can Google Analytics work offline?
Google Analytics can track any visit to your website, even if it comes from offline promotions and advertising. As long as your offline advertising triggers someone to visit a website, Google Analytics can track it! You can use Google Analytics offline tracking to measure print, radio or television advertising.