How to copy a dashboard configuration from one profile to another
- Create your dashboard in the Reporting tab by clicking Dashboards on the sidebar and selecting + New Dashboard.
- Open the dashboard that you want to copy.
- Copy the link provided.
- Paste the link in a new browser window.
How do I duplicate a Google Analytics view?
To copy a view:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view you want to copy.
- In the VIEW column, click View Settings.
- Click Copy view.
- Give this a new view name. Use a distinct name, so you can distinguish it from the original view.
- Click Copy View.
Can you duplicate a dashboard?
Just clone it! When you clone a dashboard, the clone will be exactly the same as the original: same widgets in the same place, same title, same logo, etc. Obviously, you’ll be able to change these whenever you want, just like any other dashboard. The cloning process is pretty easy.
How do you replicate a dashboard?
Open the dashboard. In the upper-left corner, select File > Save a copy. Give the dashboard a name and select Duplicate. The new dashboard is saved in the same workspace as the original.
How do I duplicate a Google Data Studio dashboard?
To copy a report
- View the report.
- In the top right, click. and then click. Make a copy.
- Select the data source(s) to use in the copy. The Create new report dialog (shown below) lists the original data sources currently added to the template on the left.
- Click CREATE REPORT.
How do I import a dashboard into Google Analytics?
Just follow the steps below:
- Log into your Google Analytics account, select the property which was used for connecting catalog statistics and the view where you want to see this dashboard.
- Go to Customization -> Dashboards -> Create.
- Write a name (Flipsnack Analytics Dashboard, for example) and click Import form gallery.
How do I create a backup view?
Create a Backup View
- Master is my primary view in GA. Yours could be named anything.
- Click Create new view.
- Create a new view.
- Click View Settings.
- The view settings page.
- Copy the view.
How do I copy a dashboard in Metabase?
If you don’t want to build a dashboard from scratch, or want to experiment by making changes to an existing dashboard without affecting the original, you can duplicate an existing dashboard. From an existing dashboard, click on the … menu in the upper right, and select Duplicate.
How do you copy an ESRI dashboard?
If you want to create a duplicate of your dashboard, click the arrow next to Save, and click Save As. You can specify a title, tags, a summary, and a folder for the duplicate.
How do I copy a data studio to another page?
To copy a page from one report to another report, select all the components on the original page, then paste them into a page of the target report. This adds any data sources used in the original report to the target report. Page style or theme settings won’t be copied from the original page.
How do you copy data?
To copy only some data, first turn off what you don’t want. Then tap Copy. Step 3: Copy your data
- Tap Start.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier.
- Tap Copy your data.
How do you clone a report in mode?
Simply click Clone on any report, and you’ll be working with the same data, query, and code published by the original author, exactly where she left off. When work is cloned, the original author maintains credit and can see how you’re building upon her work.