To view insights in the mobile app:
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Tap More Posts.
- To get insights, tap the post you’re interested in.
How do you view insights on a post?
To see analytics for an individual post, navigate to the post and tap View Insights in the bottom-left corner. To see data for a story, open the story and tap the names in the bottom-left corner. The Insights homepage shows a summary of data for the content you’ve posted in the last 7 days.
How do I find posts in Google Analytics?
In Search Console, you should now also be able to see the data per post. Add a filter for the page URL containing “gmbposts” at the top and it should give you a full list of all the posts that got any impressions or clicks.
How do I track a Google post?
First, you need to go to the Campaign URL Builder provided by Google Analytics. In the website URL field, insert the full website URL that you intend to track with analytics. Lastly, copy the generated campaign URL and paste it into the google post.
How do I check insights of reels?
To check in on the performance of a specific Reel, open the Reel from your profile, then tap the three dot icon in the bottom right of the screen, then tap Insights.
Can you view insights on a private account?
Right now, only professional accounts can view insights on Instagram. In the past, some personal accounts were granted access to insights. Starting October 26th, we’re removing insights access for these personal accounts.
What is search query in Google Analytics?
Search queries, on the other hand, are words or phrases that real users type into a search engine. In an essence, search queries are the real-world application of a keyword, meaning there may be other words tacked onto it, it may be misspelled, or it may just be the exact keyword itself.
How do I find top search terms in Google Analytics?
Your Top Keywords report shows the words and phrases that search engines have associated with your content and used to find your site. To view the Top Keywords report, go to your Dashboard and on the left menu click Traffic Sources; then click Keywords. Top Keywords report in Google Analytics.
How do I find query parameters in Google Analytics?
To find URLs with query parameters in Google Analytics, go to your pages report (Behaviour>Site Content>All Pages) and filter for ? |= (Regex saying “any page including = or?). This will give you a list of pages that contain query parameters.
How do I see my business posts on Google?
Where do Google My Business posts appear?
- The mobile view of “Updates” or “Overview” sections of your profile in Google Search and Maps.
- The “From the Owner” section of your profile in the desktop view of Google Search and Maps.
- Google My Business websites.
What are GMB posts?
Essentially, Google Posts are a micro-blogging element in the GMB listings. You can use a GMB Post to publish events and share new or unique products and services directly in Google searches and Maps. You can include a photo, video, text, Call-to-Action (CTA), and a URL that links to a landing page or your website.
How do I use Google post?
How to use Google Posts
- Choose a call to action.
- Decide on a goal for your post.
- Log in and get started.
- Upload an engaging photo.
- Pick your event type According to Google, there are currently four different post types: what’s new posts, event posts, offer posts, and product posts.
How do you use Google Analytics?
How to Use Google Analytics
- Create a Google Analytics account.
- Add the name, URL, and industry of the website you want to track.
- Add a view to your property.
- Add your tracking code directly after the head tag of your site.
- Visit your GA portal and verify the code is working.