Add Google Analytics to my site
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select Settings.
- Select Google Analytics.
Can I use Google Analytics on GoDaddy?
To connect your Google Analytics account to your GoDaddy website: Visit the GoDaddy products page, sign in, and then click on your website to open the dashboard. From the dashboard, click on the “Edit Website” button. Click on the “Settings” tab, and then scroll down and click on the “Google Analytics” tab.
How do I add Google Analytics to my existing website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I find my website analytics on GoDaddy?
Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?) Click the Store Design tab, then the Site tab. In the Google Analytics field, enter your Google Analytics tracking ID.
How do I add a tracking ID to GoDaddy?
Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder. Select Settings. Select Google Analytics. Copy your your Tracking ID code from your other tab and paste it here into the Tracking ID area.
How do I install Google Tag Manager on GoDaddy?
Let’s get started.
- Find the Google Analytics tracking code. From Admin, go to Property Settings, and then find the code:
- Set up a Google Tag Manager account. Sign up for a free Google Tag Manager account if you don’t already have one.
- Set up your first tag.
- Install Tag Manager Plugin.
How do I add Google Tag Manager to GoDaddy?
In this example, we apply it for Google Analytics Universal.
- In Tag Manager, go to tags.
- Create a new tag.
- Type a memorable name.
- Click the Tag Configuration box and select the tag you want to use.
- After setting up the tag, click the Triggering box.
- Select a new variable.
- Select Google Analytics Settings.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How do I find the Google Analytics code on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I set up Google Analytics for my client?
Client Already has a Google Analytics Account
- Login in to your Google Analytics Account here: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Click Admin (at the bottom)
- Click Account User Management.
- Click the blue + symbol (top right of the screen)
- Click Add Users.
- Enter the email address you want to use for access.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I add Google Analytics code to cPanel?
How to Install the Google Analytics Code Into Your Website
- 2) Sign into your cPanel account.
- 4) Go to your public_html folder.
- 5) Find and select the page that you wish to track.
- 6) With the file selected, click Edit.
- 7) Paste your Google Analytics code on the lines before </body>
- 8 ) Click Save Changes.
How do I see how many views my website has on Godaddy?
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the Settings section, select Server.
- Make sure Web Statistics is On. If not, select Manage, toggle Status to On, and then close the Web Statistics dialog box.