You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics. If you are already signed in to Google (e.g. you are signed in to your Gmail account), you’ll be taken directly to the Analytics user interface.
How do I access Google Analytics for my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I register my Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How do I access my Google Analytics Admin?
The Admin page gives you access to the Analytics administrative features. Click Admin on the left to open the page. The Admin page for a Google Analytics 4 property has different options than the Admin page for a Universal Analytics property.
How do I access Google Analytics without login?
Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.” After this, you will have to verify your email, and you can then use this email address to access Google Analytics.
How do I request access to Google Analytics?
If you receive a link to Analytics data, for example, to a report or dashboard, and you don’t have access to the account, you can request access. When you click the link, then click Request access to send an email request to administrators of the Analytics account.
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
How do I test Google Analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I create a 2021 Google Analytics account?
Visit analytics.google.com and click the Signup button to create a Google Analytics account. You’ll get the Google Analytics tracking code, once you follow below steps. After you click the signup button, click further and choose a property name and URL followed by your industry and time zone.
How do you use Google Analytics?
Create a Google Analytics account. Add the name, URL, and industry of the website you want to track. Add a view to your property. Add your tracking code directly after the head tag of your site.
How do I check permissions in Google Analytics?
You can assign user permissions In Analytics at the account, property, and view levels. To assign permissions: Click Admin. Click Access Management in the Account, Property, or View column.
How do I change permissions in Google Analytics?
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to modify permissions at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
Can I use Google Analytics without a Google Account?
To use Analytics, you must be signed in with a registered Google Account email address and password. If you don’t have a Google account, create your Google Account now. Having a Google account does not automatically grant you access to Analytics—you must also register for Analytics, a one-time, simple process.
How do I retrieve my Google Analytics account?
To regain your Google Analytics account access, simply follow the 6 steps below:
- Go to the Google Analytics Help Center.
- Create a text file and save it as analytics.txt.
- Upload the text file to the root of the domain that you’re requesting access for.
- Fill out Google’s Troubleshoot contact form.
Can I make a Google Account with my work email?
Step 1 – Click here: https://accounts.google.com/ signup to create a new Google Account. When asked to create a username, select ‘Use my current email address instead’: Step 2 – Enter your first name, last name and work email address. Step 3 – You will be emailed a verification code to your work email address.