How do I see YouTube analytics?
View analytics for specific videos
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap Menu. Videos and select the video you’d like to see data for.
- In the Analytics section, tap View more.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
What can be done in YouTube Analytics?
The basic functionality of YouTube Analytics works roughly the same way as Google Analytics does. You can filter data based on a time period as well as geographic location. For example, you could filter to visitors in the US over the past 90 days.15 мая 2013 г.
How do you measure success on YouTube?
YouTube Analytics: The 15 Metrics That Actually Matter
- Watch Time. Watch time is the total amount of minutes viewers have spent watching your videos. …
- Average Percentage Viewed. Average percentage viewed is the percent of each video the average viewer watched. …
- Average View Duration. …
- Audience Retention. …
- Re-watches. …
- Engagement. …
- Impressions Click-Through Rate. …
- Card Click-Through-Rate.
What is YouTube mostly used for?
Everyday people watch one billion hours of video on YouTube. 62 percent of businesses use YouTube as a channel to post video content. More than 70 percent of YouTube watch time comes from mobile devices. 90 percent of people say they discover new brands or products on YouTube.11 мая 2020 г.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber?
The highest-paid YouTubers of 2019
- Dude Perfect – $20 million.
- Anastasia Radzinskaya – $18 million.
- Rhett and Link – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $17 million.
- Preston – $14 million.
- PewDiePie tied with Markiplier – $13 million.
- DanTDM – $12 million.
- VanossGaming – $11.5 million.
How many subscribers do you need to get paid?
According to the YouTube Partner Program requirements, you need at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to monetize your account through their program.
How are YouTubers paid?
How much do YouTubers make? Anywhere between $0.01 to $0.03 per view, which translates to $3-$5 per 1000 views, and up to $5,000 for 1,000,000 views. YouTube income is generated by advertisements through AdSense, sponsorships with popular brands, and affiliate links.
How can I increase my subscribers?
17 Ways to Get More YouTube Subscribers (2020)
- Use “Power Playlists”
- Publish LONG Videos (10+ Minutes)
- Promote Videos In Your End Screen.
- Branding Watermark = Subscribe Button.
- Focus On Quality… Not Quantity.
- Reply To EVERY Comment.
- Write a Compelling Channel Description.
- Funnel People to “Subscriber Magnets”
How do I grow my YouTube channel?
Here are 10 effective ways you can grow your YouTube channel.
- Build Videos Around a Single Keyword/Topic. …
- Reformat Existing Quality Content. …
- Engage with Your Audience. …
- Get Branded. …
- Promote Your YouTube Videos on Other Social Channels. …
- Show Up. …
- Post Great Thumbnails. …
- Leverage YouTube Cards.
Can you check who watched your YouTube video?
Can you see who viewed your YouTube videos? Unfortunately, views on a YouTube video aren’t like views on your Instagram story — you can’t see what users are watching your videos. … The analytics provided by YouTube also include information like users’ watch time, traffic sources, and how many people have shared it.
What is a good CTR on YouTube?
Half of all channels and videos on YouTube have an impressions CTR that can range between 2% and 10%. … Ultimately, it’s best to compare CTRs between videos over the long-term and keep in mind how their traffic sources will affect their CTRs.
Does rewatching a YouTube video count as a view?
Youtube treats a view as a count when you play video for 30 seconds or more. Now if a video is shorter than 30 seconds so youtube will treat it as count on complete video play . … Replaying a video would give a count . If you watched 50 times a video so 50 views would be added to the total count.
How much money is 100k views on YouTube?
100,000 views — between $500 to $1,000 (Natalie Barbu)
Barbu has more than 20 videos with over 100,000 views uploaded to her YouTube channel. On average, she said a video with around 100,000 views earns her between $500 and $1,000, depending on how many ads she includes in the video.
How much does 1 billion YouTube views make?
CPM (cost per thousand) is an industry term that represents revenue per thousand views. In 2013, the average income for each YouTube content creator was $7.60 per every thousand views. A video with 500 views would have earned roughly $3.80. A video like Gangnam Style with a billion views would earn $7.8 million.