How do I see my clicks in Google Analytics?
Click on the category “Links” and select event label and there you will be able to see the specific links clicked on your website. Additionally, by collecting this data you will be able to create custom segments in Google Analytics to view the behavior of these audience members if needed.1 мая 2017 г.
Can Google Analytics track button clicks?
You can use Google Tag Manager to track button clicks into Google Analytics without needing to modify the code on your website. I’m going to walk you through tracking clicks on a button used in a form, but you can use the same technique for tracking buttons in your navigation, banners, content, and more.
How do you track phone number clicks touches in Google Analytics?
In Google Tag Manager you’ll need to get up a new trigger to indicate when a phone number was clicked so that the tag can be sent to Google Analytics. Click on Triggers in the left-hand menu and then click on the New button.27 мая 2019 г.
How can I track how many times a link is clicked?
Event Tracking is found under the Content report area in Google Analytics and can be used to track anything from a simple click on a link to the time at which a video on site is paused.
How do I track a click on a website?
- Step 1: Enable click variables in GTM. …
- Step 2: Put GTM in Preview Mode. …
- Step 3: Create your click trigger for all clicks. …
- Step 4: Identify the unique click-related variable. …
- Step 5: Modify the GTM click trigger to fire only for the specific link click. …
- Step 6: Implement the GA click tracking tag. …
- Step 7: Test the tag.
How do I track analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
What is click button?
A single click or “click” is the act of pressing a computer mouse button once without moving the mouse. Single clicking is usually a primary action of the mouse. Single clicking, by default in many operating systems, selects (or highlights) an object while double-clicking executes or opens the object.
What is Event Tracking in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics Event tracking is a useful feature that allows you to record interactions with elements of your website which aren’t tracked as standard within Google Analytics. … You can set up event tracking manually on each link or use Google Tag Manager to automate your event tracking.
How do I test Google Analytics event tracking?
The simplest way to do this is to trigger the event yourself. Then, check Google Analytics to see if the event showed up. You can view your tracked events by clicking “Behavior” in the sidebar and scrolling down to “Events.” Your tracked events can be found under “Behavior” in Google Analytics.
How do I know who clicked my link?
Start by clicking on your Behavior tab, then select the events and overview options. Under the Event Category section, you can see how often links are being clicked in relation to other events that you’ve set your Analytics to track.
How do I track a link click in an email?
1) When creating/editing a copy of your cold email campaign, highlight a piece of text you want to add your tracking link to. 3) Paste the URL of the site you want your receivers to get to. 4) Make sure you’ve checked the ‘Track clicks’ checkbox. 5) Click ADD and that’s it.