How do I share my dashboard?
To share a Dashboard with the current view:
- View the Dashboard you want to share.
- Click Share > Share Object.
How do I share my Google Analytics?
Share access to your Google Analytics in 5 easy steps
- Click on your web property.
- At the bottom left, click “Admin”
- In the left column, click “User Management”
- Under “Add permission for” enter the Google Account’s address you’d like to share access permissions with, check all permissions, and click “Add.” …
- You’re done!
How do I give someone access to my Salesforce dashboard?
Grant Users Access to the Dashboard Designer
- From Setup, enter Analytics in the Quick Find box, then select Settings.
- Select Enable dashboard designer, and then click Save.
- For each user that builds dashboards, assign the “Create and Edit Analytics Dashboards” user permission to them.
How do I use Google Analytics dashboard?
To create a Dashboard:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
- Click Create.
- In the Create Dashboard dialog, select either Blank Canvas (no widgets) or Starter Dashboard (default set of widgets).
How do I share my Powerbi dashboard?
Share a dashboard or report
- In a list of dashboards or reports, or in an open dashboard or report, select Share .
- In the top box, enter the full email addresses for individuals, distribution groups, or security groups. …
- Add a message if you want.
How do I share my CloudWatch dashboard?
To share a dashboard publicly
Open the CloudWatch console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/cloudwatch/ . In the navigation pane, choose Dashboards. Choose the name of your dashboard. Choose Actions, Share dashboard.
How do I share Google Tag Manager?
To add users to a Tag Manager account:
- Click Admin.
- In the Account column, select User Management.
- Click .
- Select Add new users.
- Enter one or more email addresses.
- Set Account Permissions. …
- Optional: Set Container Permissions for each container that you would like the user to have access to.
- Click Invite.
How do I enable data sharing?
Go to Settings. 2. Go to Google or Google Services. 3.
How do I enable Limited Data Sharing?
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Privacy.
- Under Privacy, go to Advertising.
- Toggle off “Limit Ad Tracking” to enable Ad tracking for you to see Ads.
How do I share to my Google console?
To add a new user
- Choose a property in Search Console.
- Click the Settings icon. in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user. …
- Choose the permission level to grant the user.
- The new user must add the property to their property list in order to access it.
What is a dynamic dashboard Salesforce?
Dynamic dashboards enable each user to see the data they have access to. With a dynamic dashboard, you can control data visibility without having to create a separate dashboard, with its own running user and folder, for each level of data access.
How do I change the view in Salesforce dashboard?
Choose a Running User in Salesforce Classic
- Edit a dashboard.
- Click the. …
- Choose a running user setting. …
- Optionally, select Let authorized users change running user to enable those with permission to change the running user on the dashboard view page. …
- Click OK.
- In the View dashboard as field, enter a running user.
- Save your dashboard.
How do I add a Google Analytics dashboard to my website?
- Create project in Google Developers Console. …
- Create service account and download .json key file.
- Enable Google Analytics API.
- Grant service account to access Analytics account. …
- Generate access token in server. …
- Load Google Analytics Embed API library. …
- Add dashboard containers. …
- Fetch Google access token and load dashboards.
What is a custom dashboard?
Custom Dashboards give you the ability to add and arrange a number of monitors and widgets . Here is the process of creating a new dashboard, adding widgets, and its different options and settings.