How do I see Facebook stats?
Click the “View Insights” link in the right sidebar of your Facebook page to view the user and interaction statistics overview for the past month. The user statistics include charts for new likes, lifetime likes and daily, weekly and monthly active users.
How do you Analyse Facebook Analytics?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to conduct a deep Facebook analysis:
- Analyze Your Competitors. …
- Gather Your Data. …
- Analyze Your Facebook Page Data. …
- Analyze Your Facebook Posts. …
- Ask Yourself the Right Questions. …
- What to Do After Checking Page & Post Data.
How do I view my audience insights on Facebook?
To access Facebook Audience Insights, click on the main menu in the top left anywhere inside the Facebook Ads Manager. Then under the “Plan” column, choose “Audience Insights.” You can also type facebook.com/ads/audience-insights in your browser to go there directly.
Can I see who visited my Facebook profile?
No, Facebook doesn’t let people track who views their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
How do I see my demographics on Facebook?
To see demographic data about the people who like your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Insights in the left menu.
- Click People on the left.
- Click the Your Fans section to see the percentage of people who like your Page by age, gender, country, city and language.
How do you analyze?
How does one do an analysis?
- Choose a Topic. Begin by choosing the elements or areas of your topic that you will analyze. …
- Take Notes. Make some notes for each element you are examining by asking some WHY and HOW questions, and do some outside research that may help you to answer these questions. …
- Draw Conclusions.
How do I download Facebook Analytics?
To do that, navigate to your Insights page, and then follow these steps:
- Click the Export Data button, in the top right. The Export Insights Data dialog box appears.
- Select the start and end dates to export.
- Select the type of data. …
- Select the file format. …
- Click the Download button.
What is the name of Facebook analytics tools?
Another hard-hitter in the world of Facebook analytics tools is Sprout Social. Sprout Social offers performance reporting, social listening and insights, and advanced analytics.
How do I narrow my audience on Facebook?
You can optimize your Facebook audiences by clicking on the “Narrow Audience” button under the Interests section. Once you click on this button, you can add another layer of interests. The people in your target audience must match at least one interest from both layers.
How do I use saved audience on Facebook?
Using a saved audience
You have to save an audience before you can use it for another ad set. To do so, just create the audience and click the Save This Audience button at the bottom of the “Audience” section of ad set creation.
How do I know my Facebook audience is online?
Find out WHEN they’re on Facebook. Go to your page manager, then Insights, then POSTS, and you’ll see that Facebook gives you the average data from the most recent seven days – times of day as to when your followers are online most often.