What can Google Analytics report on?
The 6 Most Important Reports in Google Analytics
- 1.) Mobile Overview Report. Audience > Mobile > Overview. …
- 2.) Channels Report. Acquisition > All Traffic > Channels. …
- 3.) Navigation Summary. Behavior > Site Content > All Pages > Navigation Tab. …
- 4.) Landing Pages Report. Behavior > Site Content > Landing Pages. …
- 5.) Site Speed Overview Report. …
- 6.) Goal Overview Report.
Is Google Analytics Free 2020?
Is Google Analytics free? There’s a free and a paid version of GA (the latter is called Analytics 360).
How do I pull data from Google Analytics?
To access Data Import:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property to which you want to upload the data.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Data Import. This displays the Data Sets page.
- Select an existing Data Set or create a new one to hold your imported data.
How do Google Analytics work?
What does interpret the data mean?
Data analysis and interpretation is the process of assigning meaning to the collected information and determining the conclusions, significance, and implications of the findings.
Is Google Analytics hard to learn?
Google Analytics can be difficult to understand and dissect. Mining through the complex metrics of Analytics is a little like gold mining. … After struggling for months, I found my mistake – I was jumping into the advanced Analytics lessons before understanding the basics and was not following a proper learning process.
Where do I find my Google Analytics code?
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
The code should be added near the top of the tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.