How do I link Google Analytics to my website?
How to Setup and Install Google Analytics on Your Website
- Step 1 – Create a Google Account or Use an Existing One. …
- Step 2 – Using your New Google Account to Setup Google Analytics. …
- Step 3 – Installing the Tracking Code. …
- Step 4 – Make Sure the Tracking Code is on All Pages. …
- Step 5 – Learn How to Use Google Analytics.
12 мая 2015 г.
Where do I put the tracking code in WordPress?
From the menu on the left, under Appearance, click Editor. From the menu on the right, locate and click the header. php file. Paste your tracking code immediately before the closing </head> tag.
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below <body> tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
How do I add GTAG to WordPress?
Apply the Google Tracking Code into the WordPress theme’s header
- Log into the WordPress Administrator.
- Click on Appearance and then click on Editor.
- A typical WordPress theme will have a Theme Header (header. php). …
- Paste the Global Site Tag (gtag. …
- Click on Update File in order to save the code changes.
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to my website?
Access Your Google Analytics Tracking Code
Select the appropriate Account and Property, then click ‘Tracking Info’ in the middle column labeled ‘Property’. Click ‘Tracking Code’ under ‘Tracking Info’ to access the website tracking code you’ll need to install on your website.
How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
The easiest way to check if you have Google Analytics is simply to visit analytics.google.com (https://analytics.google.com/) and see if you’re redirected to either the login screen or the dashboard of an account. An example of the Google Analytics Login Screen you might be returned to.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
How do you test if Google Analytics is working?
The easiest way is to look at your reports. If your real-time tracking has data coming in, then it’s working. You can also check your tracking code’s status: Navigate to the Admin page in Google Analytics.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google. Integrating Google Analytics on WordPress.com is part of the WordPress.com Premium plan, that includes everything else you need to build a great website.
Is WordPress really free?
The WordPress software itself is 100% free and open source. Open-source software is, by definition, publicly accessible. WordPress itself is available through what’s called a General Public License (GPL).
How do I use Google Tag Manager in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Settings » Insert Headers and Footers. Paste your tag manager code in the header section and click on the save button to store your settings. If you do not wish to install a plugin, then you can also add the Google Tag Manager code in your WordPress theme or Child theme.
How do I view WordPress analytics?
On the primary Dashboard screen, you can see a more detailed overview of your site’s traffic.
- The “View detailed stats” button allows you to view your stats within your dashboard. …
- “View more stats on WordPress.com” allows you to access your site’s advanced stats on WordPress.com.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.