How do I add Google Analytics code?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
Do I need to put Google Analytics code on every page?
The script that triggers/sends the tracking events to Google Analytics must be loaded once (and only once) on every page of your site. … To find the tracking ID and code snippet: Sign in to your Google Analytics account.4 мая 2019 г.
What is a Google Analytics tracking code?
Where do I copy my Google Analytics code?
Getting your Google Analytics Tracking Code and Tracker ID
Usually it’s placed in the part of the site. If you’re using GTM or a plugin usually you’d just need to copy-paste the tracking ID. Once the code is on the site it automatically starts gathering data about your visitors and their actions.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google. Integrating Google Analytics on WordPress.com is part of the WordPress.com Premium plan, that includes everything else you need to build a great website.
Do I need Google Analytics on my website?
Google Analytics isn’t a necessary evil, but it’s not enough for your website. You need more than just data, especially sampled data. Brian Massey with Conversion Sciences said it best in 2013: “The ability to make decisions based on data is powerful.