Does WordPress have Google Analytics?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
How do I install Google Analytics?
How to Setup and Install Google Analytics on Your Website
- Step 1 – Create a Google Account or Use an Existing One. …
- Step 2 – Using your New Google Account to Setup Google Analytics. …
- Step 3 – Installing the Tracking Code. …
- Step 4 – Make Sure the Tracking Code is on All Pages. …
- Step 5 – Learn How to Use Google Analytics.
12 мая 2015 г.
How do I add GTAG to WordPress?
Apply the Google Tracking Code into the WordPress theme’s header
- Log into the WordPress Administrator.
- Click on Appearance and then click on Editor.
- A typical WordPress theme will have a Theme Header (header. php). …
- Paste the Global Site Tag (gtag. …
- Click on Update File in order to save the code changes.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
14 мая 2020 г.
How do I use Google Tag Manager in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Settings » Insert Headers and Footers. Paste your tag manager code in the header section and click on the save button to store your settings. If you do not wish to install a plugin, then you can also add the Google Tag Manager code in your WordPress theme or Child theme.
Is WordPress really free?
The WordPress software itself is 100% free and open source. Open-source software is, by definition, publicly accessible. WordPress itself is available through what’s called a General Public License (GPL).
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
The code should be added near the top of the tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.
Can I use Google Analytics without a website?
Yes – if you create a Blogger/Blogspot account, you can use the same login (Google account) to create an Analytics account. The Analytics account is pretty easy easy to integrate. The same applies to WordPress, which is portable and probably a broader, more commercially valuable platform to have proficiency in.
How do I learn Google Analytics?
Top 5 Ways To Learn Google Analytics
- Study For Free At The Google Analytics Academy.
- Up-skill With Free Online Tutorials & Videos.
- Keep Up To Date With Google Analytics Expert Blogs.
- Get To The Next Level With Hands-on, Practical Experience.
- Consider A Tailored Google Analytics Training Course.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? … Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I use MonsterInsights in WordPress?
How to Install the MonsterInsights Plugin
- Next, Log in. …
- To download MonsterInsights, once in the Downloads area click the Download link on the right next to the MonsterInsights Pro or Plus plugin:
- Step 2: Upload and Install the Plugin on Your WordPress Site. …
- On the next screen, you can click the Choose File button to select the zip file you just downloaded.