How do I set up Facebook Analytics?
To set up Facebook Analytics:
- Integrate your channels. This table maps supported channels with how you set them up. …
- Review the events and parameters you’re logging (sending) in Activity > Events.
- Log additional events and parameters as needed.
- Confirm that events and parameters are logging correctly.
How do I get Facebook insights for a year?
To download Facebook Insights for your page, go to your Facebook Page Manager on desktop and click Insights. On the Overview tab, click the Export Data link.
How do you get Facebook stats?
The Insights feature is built into the administrator interface.
- Log in to Facebook and click the Facebook page title you want to get statistics for in the left sidebar. …
- Click the “View Insights” link in the right sidebar of your Facebook page to view the user and interaction statistics overview for the past month.
How much does Facebook Analytics cost?
Cost: Facebook analytics tool is free. Full suite prices start at $100/month, with a 14-day free trial.
How do I analyze Facebook Insights?
From your Admin Panel, click on Insights.
- Click on Insights within your Admin Panel to view your web Insights. …
- Click the Export Data button to view documents of data that aren’t shown in web Insights. …
- Export either your page- or post-level data, choosing either the new or old reports.
How do I read Facebook ad analytics?
The Facebook analytics for the ad includes two CTR columns. The first column — CTR (All) — represents all clicks within the ad. The second column — CTR (Links) — represents the links clicked within the ad. Combined, you have more insight into how well your ads are at getting people to click through.
How do I monetize my Facebook page?
Here are our tips to monetize your Facebook page:
- Optimize Your Site for Mobile Devices. …
- Sell Digital Content Directly. …
- Send Traffic to Affiliate Marketing Sites. …
- Sell Products through a Facebook App Store. …
- Sell Products through a Website. …
- Promote Products with Exclusive Facebook Offers.
How can I see my Facebook page reach?
To view page level Reach, just click on the Statistics tab. By default, you will be taken to the page-level data. Scroll down, and you’ll see a graph for Reach. To view the post level Reach, click Posts from that Statistics tab and then select Reach from the second drop-down.19 мая 2020 г.
How far back does Facebook insights go?
The data goes only as far back three months (1 quarter) prior. There are also three shortcuts right above the far right scroller: 1W for 1 Week, 1M for 1 month and 1Q for 1 quarter. The rest of the insights is reflected according to this set period.
How do I fix my location on Facebook?
To turn Location Services on or off for your Android device: Go to your device’s home screen. Tap Settings, then tap Apps. Scroll through the list of apps and tap Facebook.
To edit your location on a post:
- Go to the post.
- Click and select Edit post.
- Click and enter a new location.
- Click Save.
How can I see when my Facebook followers are online?
Click on “When Your Fans Are Online”
Clicking on the “Posts” link will display info about your recent posts. Next, click on the “When Your Fans Are Online” link. You will be shown a visual of when people who are fans of your page have been on Facebook during the past week.
Can you use Google Analytics for Facebook?
You can’t add Google Analytics directly to a Facebook page like you can to a website because Facebook doesn’t allow this. But you can use some other tricks to analyze your Facebook data with and without Google Analytics.
Can Google Analytics track Facebook?
How to Track Facebook Campaign Traffic in Google Analytics. One key advantage of tracking Facebook campaigns in Google Analytics is that you can drill into the site behavior of traffic from your Facebook ads, which you can’t do within Facebook. … You can read more about Google Analytics segments.